Page 80 of 86 FirstFirst ... 3070767778798081828384 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2 Carnival Event 7-24-14

I have no idea how many collections I have turned in so far but I did get the pony on the second one I turned in..min should have stopped there... I was hoping for another but I got way to much of the other stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by jennyandjohn2 View Post
    I have no idea how many collections I have turned in so far but I did get the pony on the second one I turned in..min should have stopped there... I was hoping for another but I got way to much of the other stuff...
    Ive turned in at least 150 collections, and i got the pony a few days ago. Ive gotten a million multiples, but only one carousel and up until right now, only one pony. I just got my second one though. Dont give up hope everyone. If it was easy, it wouldnt be worth our time. I HATED the easter event, but i gave this one a chance. And im glad i did. Just remember everyone who didnt or wont get the pony, its not really all that exciting. Just enjoy the event.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by puzZelda View Post
    Exact same here. Didn't need 5 carousels or Ferris wheels. Have enough balloon arches to fly my farm into the sky. Selling off pretty much everything except 1 each of the buildings and some of the infamous red & white tiles and fences.
    The pony was almost anticlimactic after dozens of "another tile/fence/dart game? Lame." moments.

But yay pony!

And for the poster before me? Normal pony pen, NOT show pony...
    I can't even tell you how many booths and fun houses or gazeebos I have of those too because banner and tiles I don't even wanna check lol. And yes it was when I got the pony I was more like "WELL FINALLY" in a stress relieved way after being so mad because turning in
    So many collections sucked the fun out of me so I didn't even jump in joy as to when I got my birthday cat I literally contemplated him every time I would check my farm because I worked hard to get him & did, not this event no matter the effort it was all based on if you got lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by gogogadget17 View Post
    Ive turned in at least 150 collections, and i got the pony a few days ago. Ive gotten a million multiples, but only one carousel and up until right now, only one pony. I just got my second one though. Dont give up hope everyone. If it was easy, it wouldnt be worth our time. I HATED the easter event, but i gave this one a chance. And im glad i did. Just remember everyone who didnt or wont get the pony, its not really all that exciting. Just enjoy the event.
    P.S. Its kinda boring once you win the pony... So be lucky you at least still have an incentive to keep collecting tickets. Now its just when i notice i have a complete collection im just like oh... Hey....

Here's what I have Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	19.8 KB 
ID:	14762
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	20.3 KB 
ID:	14761  
    Last edited by jennyandjohn2; 08-06-14 at 01:39 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I do think that this is tough if your luck is out. Especially hearing about players who get multiple ponies in very few collections. Once you've put in a large number of collections the chances of a pony should increase. Not that that would guarantee one still. Perhaps the hundredth collection should automatically be one!
    It would be interesting to know the odds for these things (statistician brain on here).

Am I the only one that's completely not fussed for the pony? I got one after a few tries and was relatively unimpressed? I finally got a Ferris wheel but I really wanted a carousel to go with it

Rhino Keeper
    With all those duplicates in storage, are players selling them for ten coins? If this event works like the ones before, once the game ends very shortly they're worth zero. Am I getting this wrong?

Rhino Keeper
    The chance of getting pony is bigger than easter pets I guess. Randomly visit many farms on community, they tend to have pony(s) and less easter pets, or none. So keep going, your pony is close

New Resident

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by viramisu View Post
    The chance of getting pony is bigger than easter pets I guess. Randomly visit many farms on community, they tend to have pony(s) and less easter pets, or none. So keep going, your pony is close
    I have exchange over more than 20 times and not even a pony exchanged. This is really ridiculous!