Page 38 of 86 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2 Carnival Event 7-24-14

I've sent in an email asking why I am being charged four times as much for a ticket booth as other players. Doubt I'll hear anything but it's worth a try.

Quote Originally Posted by nicxole View Post
    You don't get a ticket every time. It's random, I just took off nori and got a ticket
    Did a goal come with it? If so can anyone please share? Thanks!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by mommydiner2 View Post
    Did a goal come with it? If so can anyone please share? Thanks!
    I haven't gotten a goal nor a ticket from the fryer. Yesterday the goal came out a couple of hours before now.

Rhino Keeper
    Turned in my first collection tonight and got the carnival pony! Never won any animals before. Tine was a little bit after 7 EST.

Executive Chef
    Unless I imagined it,I got one ticket from fryer,can't be positive cause it was once

Quote Originally Posted by frogsr View Post
    Ahhhh, so you guys are paying cash to get the items.

I won't buy the ticket booth as it's 160 gems. Will stick to my ***s and not pay a cent for this game.
    I personally dont spend my money on games..i really want the ticket booth for ticket making but also as a decoration to match the carnival theme..but sadly mine is 160 gems and I have a little more than that saved so i dont want to use almost my whole savings and mainly, like everyone else..why would i spend 160 when people are getting it for as low as 40..if it came down to that..or even 60 i would happily buy it.

Today's ticket def. comes from the fryer..altho i've made like 10 so far and i only have had 2 ticket drop

Quote Originally Posted by btt96 View Post
    I haven't gotten a goal nor a ticket from the fryer. Yesterday the goal came out a couple of hours before now.
    The goal will probably come out tomorrow..since the one from yesterday included the cheese and the biscuits from the day before..which i didn't think about and had sold like 40 biscuits the day before the goal came out lol..but anyways..tomorrow's goal will probably include french fries and the easiest item from tomorrow ticket place

Farm Supplier
    Today's ticket item is french fries. My guess is that tomorrow is chocolate. I've been stacking up chocolate in the machine by refilling the cocoa when my Barn inventory is full. That way when I pick up the chocolate tomorrow, I should get tickets!

Quote Originally Posted by mamareader02 View Post
    Unless I imagined it,I got one ticket from fryer,can't be positive cause it was once
    Is anyone else having a hard time getting tickets from the fryer. Have 2 after many many collections of fries and eggs. Even trying peppers.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by heeheeheehaw View Post
    Is anyone else having a hard time getting tickets from the fryer. Have 2 after many many collections of fries and eggs. Even trying peppers.
    I'm averaging around 1 ticket per 4 french fry collects. I think fries are the only ones that tix.