Page 8 of 86 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2 Carnival Event 7-24-14

Ok ticket #10 is in the mine. Found 2 in one try. You can see what tickets you have by looking in the collection holder...bug holder.

Executive Chef
    I just got ticket #10 from the mine.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by polispol View Post
    I have just bought the ticket booth (40 gems in my game) and this is how it works...

To get ticket N+1 you need ticket N and 15-30 minutes
    Attachment 14367
    40 gems? So jealous. What level are you please? Mines is 160 gems. Even if I could buy gems right now, I probably wouldn't. From 19 mining tools, I found 7 tickets. Still searching for where the rest comes from. My itchy finger wants to turn in a collection now.

Farm Supplier
    Before the maintenance it cost 160 and a miracle happened then... Just 40... I'm level 38. As I had 146 gems I quickly bought it...

Rhino Keeper
    O its confusing please in number order please were to gind all these tickets??

Quote Originally Posted by aussiejules View Post
    O its confusing please in number order please were to gind all these tickets??
    Go to first page of this thread...the moderators update new info as we learn more.

Quote Originally Posted by polispol View Post
    I have just bought the ticket booth (40 gems in my game) and this is how it works...

To get ticket N+1 you need ticket N and 15-30 minutes
    Attachment 14367
    Why are some getting the ticket booth at 40 gems and others 160?

Ok, I got 2 tickets in the mine (nothing else), and they don't show up in the collections. So.... I got skunked mining. Not so sure I like this one...

Host(ess)
    I found 2 tickets in the mine after mining twice and one from fishing and they are not showing up in my collection at all. I forced closed and restarted twice and it didn't fix this issue. Where did those 3 tickets go? I want to participate in this event but it seems like I'm not getting anywhere. If someone from TL could fix this issue it would be great under game name: caramel114

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by caramel411 View Post
    I found 2 tickets in the mine after mining twice and one from fishing and they are not showing up in my collection at all. I forced closed and restarted twice and it didn't fix this issue. Where did those 3 tickets go? I want to participate in this event but it seems like I'm not getting anywhere. If someone from TL could fix this issue it would be great under game name: caramel114
    You have to turn in the tickets...see page 1 here!...it is confusing a little bit, because there is 2 kind of tickets! One shows in the collections, one you can turn in at the goals...

Page 8 of 86 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast