Page 75 of 86 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2 Carnival Event 7-24-14

Quote Originally Posted by buttk View Post
    57 collections, no pony ... even not funny anymore
    Yep the fun is gone for me. I must be OCD or a masocist since I keepy trying lol.

Took advice from here though, so I bought the pen for the ponies as a lot said they had better luck when buying it first. Will save up a few collections to do back to back, and collect in the evening. If this doesn't work I don't know what to do
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

26 collections - have gotten everything but the pony. I do like the carousel and the ferris wheel prizes. I'm glad there is still four days left....

This is the first time I get the biggest prize on event, I didn't have such luck in none of the previous events. I'm level 39, just got the pony and I'm thankful. I turned in about 10 collections and got everything except the pony, so since the mine tickets are very rare to find (for me) I gave 9 diamonds for missing one ticket in the collection, and surprise the beautiful pony was waiting for me

Executive Chef
    No pony no fun

Farm Supplier
    Ugh. I figured I'd try to get the pony after all, but I can't get any mining tools to save my life!

Rhino Keeper
    Are players selling off unwanted carnival prizes, or might there likely be a better deal offered as compensation on the last day? Any thoughts? I see from stored items from previous events that the value is zero once the game ends. I have enough tiles to (garishly) tile the whole farm! Get while the getting is good? Or maybe there will be a way to gift items to other players? Can more experienced players from earlier challenges offer opinions? Thanks.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by buttk View Post
    57 collections, no pony ... even not funny anymore
    I agree. I'm at 55 and still no pony. It's not even fun anymore because some of the tickets seem impossible to get. I think the upsetting thing is the ones that are getting multiples of the pony and not even turning in that many.
    Also, I honestly don't think time of day matters as I have turned them in all different times of day/night.
    Not very happy at all.

New Resident
    I didn't pay for the ticket booth and didn't have any hope of getting a pony, but I read a post that said to try around midnight (I tried at 9pm Pacific time), so after many earlier tries and only getting flags, etc, at 9pm I got 2 ponies in a row during 3 tries! I don't know if it really is a time related thing, but I will try again at night during the remaining time of the event, because my subsequent daytime tries are only turning up flags and tiles.

I have been trying to get fram stroy 2 and it dosen't work for me. I have a samsung galaxy tab 10.1 does it not work on this device.

There is hope. After reading these posts I bought a pen and waited til 9:35 CST and I won a pony!!���� I have turned in over 50 collections. First time I have won a pet in one of these events. Thanks for all the posts and help ��