Page 15 of 86 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2 Carnival Event 7-24-14

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by princessskykennedy View Post
    Very disappointed with such a huge difference
    In gem prices for the ticket booth. Guess I won't
    Be able to get it.
    Have you restarted? Mines was 160 at first, then dropped down to half that. Wasn't going to get it but said what the heck. I see now I start with the first ticket, which then allows me to craft the next one and so on and so forth. At the end I can dump it into storage or have a nifty piece of decor. Since I can buy gems on farm 2, I'll just replace the gems I used, that I was saving for another truffle hog.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    Are you asking about the b-day cat? I won him if you want to take a look. Was so happy.
    Thanks! I'll add you and come take a look. So many of y'all won him but I seriously couldn't spot him anywhere. Even on farms with more than 2 show ponies.

Rhino Keeper
    HOW does it work? I've been asking and haven't yet found an answer. Is it decoration or necessary or advantageous to meeting carnival goals. Please help from your experience.

Rhino Keeper
    I had a lot of fun with the birthday event, and I was really looking forward to this one too! But now I am really disappointed, because it is just like the Easter event. I liked that with the birthday event you actually had a chance at getting the best prize, depending on how hard you worked! With this event it is all down to random chance, which I find VERY frustrating! I worked really hard during the Easter event, and never managed to get a cat or dog. Tons of fences and flower paths though. I wish in these events there was a solid way of getting the animal prizes, not just randomly. I would even pay gems for them if there was a sure way to get them!!

I also don't think it is fair at all to have the ticket booth be 40 gems for some people! My price is 160, which I now refuse to pay knowing some people get it for 40. So unfair TL!!

I won the adorable cat from the birthday event. I actually get a ton of gems and coins from him. I love having him, and I would love the pony too. I just purchased the ticket booth, but I'm level 30, and I notice an otter collection that I cannot access. I'm spending my night shifts living on this game to try to get the pony if it's a possibility! By the way, I'm new to the forums, feel free to add me on the game

Rhino Keeper
    Ok! I am totally confused is milking cows the only way to get #1 ticket? Nothing else I do pays off!
    Also, the ticket booth in my game is 160 gems, too rich for my blood & I have rebooted. I play CS & DS those games have sales all the time; but FS2 has never had a sale yet. I love the idea of trading up; but to only get decor I usually store. I liked the birthday event because you had set goals & knew the payoff. This event like Easter is based on luck of which I have zero! Whine Whine Whine! Sorry!

Farm Supplier

Yikes! I turned in a collection for this!?

Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    Too bad we can not have the list of the prizes.
    If anyone got it, please post
    The first collection I turned in, I got the Carnival Gazebo.

The 2nd collection I turned in, all I got was ONE Carnival Tile (red and white checked pathway tile) ... one! For an entire collection! :::sigh:::

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	20.6 KB 
ID:	14371

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by princessskykennedy View Post
    Very disappointed with such a huge difference
    In gem prices for the ticket booth. Guess I won't
    Be able to get it.
    mine is 160 gems and there is no way I am buying it, especially having seen others getting it for 40!!!!! That is NOT FAIR AT ALL TL. What on earth do you think you are playing at???? And you still won't throw us a gem sale either.

This has really taken the edge off the excitement for this event

Farm Supplier
    I don't get it. How can you collect other tickets than #1 at this point. That's the only 1 that's unlocked for me.
    Last edited by Sandeuro; 07-25-14 at 03:55 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Ok so far I have from my ticket turn over
    1. Ribbon banner
    2. Side show store
    3. Carnival pony ( you have to buy pony pen).

Ill post a pic