Thread: No Trolls !

Executive Chef

No Trolls !

Alright I admit it is funny, asking for the trolls! (Or any beast for that matter) lol.
    However, It has been more than 6 weeks now since I have last seen any Troll. But I am swamped with Dire Boars, and all the other beasts!
    I have finished all of my goals, and working on the Summer Caravan now,which only needs the "Helping hands " to finish ! ( the only goal left in my goal book)
    So is it a glitch, or do the trolls disappear after all, following the story line?!
    ( yes I know ...some would want to hit me on the head ....like Are you crazy?! lol ) still, I am asking because without them I am getting the troll Horns only from Kaz Abode !
    Hope someone could shed some light on this matter.
    Thank you in advance
    Last edited by Liloze; 07-21-14 at 02:10 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    You don't spawn trolls once kaz has gone on his adventure. The swampy pond, kaz abode, troll castle and dire boars can drop troll items. So keep collecting and you'll get the horns.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    You don't spawn trolls once kaz has gone on his adventure. The swampy pond, kaz abode, troll castle and dire boars can drop troll items. So keep collecting and you'll get the horns.
    Got it, thanks Maguar

Rhino Keeper
    Hi Liloze!

In the Goal, 'Beginning Of A Beautiful Friendship', you will make peace with the Trolls and it is also hinted that "Trolls will no longer attack the Kingdom!"

Now that the Trolls are part of your Alliances, they will no longer pop-up to attack.
    Last edited by PikaSquirrel; 07-21-14 at 03:00 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebils View Post
    Hi Liloze!

In the Goal, 'Beginning Of A Beautiful Friendship', you will make peace with the Trolls and it is also hinted that "Trolls will no longer attack the Kingdom!"

Now that the Trolls are part of your Alliances, they will no longer pop-up to attack.
    Thanks Ebils for the reply appreciate it