Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Problem with expanding land

Problem with expanding land

I have problem with expanding the land in fantasy forest it doesn't show what's needed to expand I need help please Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	17.8 KB 
ID:	14297

Executive Chef
    Thanks for letting us know about this! We'll take a look at it.

Thanks I'll be waiting for the new update to fix that problem

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lanja85 View Post
    Thanks I'll be waiting for the new update to fix that problem
    I Aldo have a problem, i allready expanded once befor the uppdate and now i can not expand with out mineing for parts but can not come to mine without expanding...? Moment 22?

I have the same problem as mammami08 - I could expand once for coins but to expand further (I have three available spots for expansion) I need to use 2 stones of some sort, which I can only get by mining, but the mine is at the right end of the main island (at least I think that's the mine) and I can't expand there without the stones...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tess84tess View Post
    I have the same problem as mammami08 - I could expand once for coins but to expand further (I have three available spots for expansion) I need to use 2 stones of some sort, which I can only get by mining, but the mine is at the right end of the main island (at least I think that's the mine) and I can't expand there without the stones...
    This seems like a general problem and it's really frustrating. Please fix it soon, TL!

Rhino Keeper
    Another weird aspect of update: I can't find my wall! Or my neighbors? Is this a game where you're not meant to communicate with each other?

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Annica5 View Post
    Another weird aspect of update: I can't find my wall! Or my neighbors? Is this a game where you're not meant to communicate with each other?
    I am wondering about the same thing! The wall is gone after the update, is it supposed to be like that? :/

Same problem with expansion and the Wall which is driving me crazy. is this best update they can offer us?
    Last edited by lanja85; 07-23-14 at 04:07 PM.

Same problem with expansion and the Wall which is driving me crazy. is this best update they can offer us?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast