Thread: level 96, playing not increasing level.

New Resident

level 96, playing not increasing level.

I'm level 96, 4 social stars, 100 satisfaction, large shop, play all the time, visit, get visits etc, but the level isn't filling up with a coloured in bar where the numbers are. Been on the level a while now. Does this mean I won't get past 96, or will it fill without showing progress? I'm on 782221 at the moment, next to where it says level 96. That goes up but the bar isn't getting coloured in like before.
    Playing on an android tablet, shop name wear it out.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hallyth View Post
    I'm level 96, 4 social stars, 100 satisfaction, large shop, play all the time, visit, get visits etc, but the level isn't filling up with a coloured in bar where the numbers are. Been on the level a while now. Does this mean I won't get past 96, or will it fill without showing progress? I'm on 782221 at the moment, next to where it says level 96. That goes up but the bar isn't getting coloured in like before.
    Playing on an android tablet, shop name wear it out.
    Your bar will be filling but nowhere near as quickly as earlier levels. When you hit level 96 the xp amount needed to level up takes a massive leap to 400,000! Took me months to level up to 97! Now another 400,000 needed til 98! I advise ordering the 7hr piscine dress 3 times a day. Even if you only have 22 slots its the highest xp in a day you can possibly get! Oh and incase you dont know, if you go on profile, next to where it says level 96 it will let you know how much xp is needed to level up xx
    Last edited by aishaibrahims; 07-19-14 at 09:18 AM.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by aishaibrahims View Post
    Your bar will be filling but nowhere near as quickly as earlier levels. When you hit level 96 the xp amount needed to level up takes a massive leap to 400,000! Took me months to level up to 97! Now another 400,000 needed til 98! I advise ordering the 7hr piscine dress 3 times a day. Even if you only have 22 slots its the highest xp in a day you can possibly get! Oh and incase you dont know, if you go on profile, next to where it says level 96 it will let you know how much xp is needed to level up xx
    Thanks. I'm surprised its not showing any fill up at all yet though! And thanks for where to find the xp needed!

I am also at level 96, and my reading is 1,020,003 ... at this rate, I will be at this level forever...lol Very cheap of not wanting to give us the gems to reach the next level, so they want us to spend lots of gems so this will go higher in the level. If they could get advertising for their game, it might cut down the gem issues. I would put up with advertising ads in the game if it lowered the amount of gems you need to get items. The really big joke is the number of gems of money you need when you expand your shop. I need 12 million in coins to expand...lol

New Resident
    It's very interesting to learn about ordering the piscine dress I'm off to order now �� x