Thread: I'm stuck level 34

New Resident

Question I'm stuck level 34

Instead of upgrading to lvl 35 by getting stars, the yellow bar goes empty and stays lvl 34.
    Does anyone knows what to do ? Maybe I didn't expanded enought, or maybe I didn't buy the proper machine to level up ?

Fashion Designer
    Have you been checking the amount of xp needed to level up? Has that number changed or remained the same?

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by angelmama24 View Post
    Have you been checking the amount of xp needed to level up? Has that number changed or remained the same?
    Well I still have 63000 points (stars), so I think it remained the same.

Rhino Keeper
    Leveling up only depends on those level star points, nothing else.
    Check your little profile - the one where you pick girl/boy & name your bakery -
    It shows your current level & how many points you need to get to next level.

New Resident
    Oh thank you.
    So what is the point to the yellow bar at the top of the screen ? Kind of shortcut instead of going to the menu ? If so, that would be a bit useless because not showing the proper grading up ?

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah just guick view status bar. As you play its the "fun/satisfaction" of seeing your coins and stars fly up there.

If you are collecting all the points & filling the amount needed to level up but aren't - you should email support team.