Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Sort Update - 23 July 2014

Fashion Designer
    Sorry guys, looks like it will be a box. A cute box but a box none the less. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	13.6 KB 
ID:	14318
    Last edited by xxxe; 07-22-14 at 06:14 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Sorry, I don't know how to make the picture bigger. Can somebody tell me how to make it bigger so next time it isn't a problem lol

I can tell this is a box. But the items don't look disappointing.
    Bigbux3
    cuz smallbux... sux!

Executive Chef
    I certainly don't want duplicates of the GIANT root beer float, milk shake or ice cream cone so I'll have to give this box a skip....love everything else, the ice cream truck is really great. The fourth place prizes never cease to disappoint me and that's in almost every box ever released, across all games. TL, fourth place items need to be better....I hate to complain because I love the weekly updates, you guys do a great job but after 3 years (or there abouts) of play I still find it hard to spend 24 gems on those fourth place items. I already spend too much money on gems for these games so really it's a good thing but I know I would break down and open boxes more often if the fourth place prizes were better. Anyway, nice work on this box, I think a lot of people will like this.
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

Fashion Designer
    I really like the bright colors in all the new decor. I wish they turned this into a two or even three week long theme. I would redecorate in a heart beat and have a huge ice cream area. I have been wanting to redecorate for awhile now because some area of my restaurant are becoming blah. Maybe if next week we have some regular decor of ice cream related things I will open this box a few times. I'm a sucker for boxes, I have opened many but I have the worst luck. I play three TL games, BS FS and RS, and I have never received a 1stplace prize in any of them lol. And I'm pretty sure the beautiful ice cream shop will be 1st place. Oh well. Maybe we will get lucky and during Black Friday they will put it for sale!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaLeanna View Post
    It's very easy,, just right click on the image and "Copy Image URL" and then paste the link inside the IMG code
    Thank you for making the picture larger!

Quote Originally Posted by AuntyRose32 View Post
    I certainly don't want duplicates of the GIANT root beer float, milk shake or ice cream cone so I'll have to give this box a skip....love everything else, the ice cream truck is really great. The fourth place prizes never cease to disappoint me and that's in almost every box ever released, across all games. TL, fourth place items need to be better....I hate to complain because I love the weekly updates, you guys do a great job but after 3 years (or there abouts) of play I still find it hard to spend 24 gems on those fourth place items. I already spend too much money on gems for these games so really it's a good thing but I know I would break down and open boxes more often if the fourth place prizes were better. Anyway, nice work on this box, I think a lot of people will like this.
    I agree. I wouldn't be too upset if I got a giant Root Beer Float or Milk Shake or Ice Cream, but knowing my luck, I'll get duplicates instead of the better items as well.
    Bigbux3
    cuz smallbux... sux!

Executive Chef
    Oh boo a box. The 4th place items don't suck too much so I guess ill open them twice in my smaller account where I'm hoarding gems.

Rhino Keeper
    These are a lot of recycled items from past updates in bakery story.....

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by melis007 View Post
    These are a lot of recycled items from past updates in bakery story.....
    You took the words right out of my mouth! The waffle cone bench and the pink milkshake are almost the exact same item!!! Still, very cute things, for a change, I like everything in the box!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast