Thread: A choco-licious treat for your chocolate lovers!

A choco-licious treat for your chocolate lovers!

Serve up some sweets with the Fudge Station in Bakery Story!

Executive Chef
    Nice display, perhaps this is a part of a chocolate theme? That would be really cool.

I live in New Zealand. Just outside Christchurch in the south island.
    Chocolate yumm! I really like displays like this and it will be interesting to see what they put with it. Looking forward to my Thursday morning!

Beautiful! Will it have 6 recipes? Oh My..

Executive Chef
    This one is so nice.

Banned
    I have had the Fudge Station before, but the problem is that they take way to long to cook. If you buy one, you better make sure that you have more than one of them if you want to make your customers want more than one kind of Fudge. I love to make the Carnation Fudge that comes in a box with everything inside that you need, ingredients, instructions, even a pan to refrigerate the fudge in ! My mom did that after Christmas was over and she let me lick the spoon while the fudge was still warm ! She does the same thing with icing she makes from scratch after she makes a pan of chocolate fudge brownies. Delicious Hershey chocolate icing is best served warm, and to be able to get a spoonful of it is like heaven on earth!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bakery_story-2016-03-19-04-17-46.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	175.3 KB 
ID:	29683