Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Fashion Update 7-22-14

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ic3e View Post
    Well it's actually supposed to be named a bustier top (at least in my opinion that's what it is) because it looks similar to the bustier tops I've seen.
    That doesn't answer her question dear. So who wears bustiers to an outdoor rock concert? Like I said before, this outfit puzzles me.

Executive Chef
    Well it's actually supposed to be named a bustier top (at least in my opinion that's what it is) because it looks similar to the bustier tops I've seen.
    I know it's a bustier type bra/top, but I never consider this as anything that needs to be worn outside, even if you have a model body, no one wants to see that much skin. I consider it as underwear.

Executive Chef
    Well a lot of youths today wear bustier tops, I know that if I were a girl I would. As for the provocativeness of it, it's the persons own style preference. Well anyway, I don't need to try and explain myself any further. Crop tops, daisy dukes, mini skirts, and bikini tops are off your list anyway. Fine. I know you want classy clothing but you guys need to step up your game with visuals. All you do is scrutinize and agree and that's it.

I don't really like this update either. But I like the idea of using the wallpaper in a Halloween themed area! ;P I have been hoping for new goals, though. Where are the goals at?!?

Rhino Keeper
    I have been putting the new catalog items in swim wear section....

Fashion Designer
    Well a lot of youths today wear bustier tops, I know that if I were a girl I would. As for the provocativeness of it, it's the persons own style preference. Well anyway, I don't need to try and explain myself any further. Crop tops, daisy dukes, mini skirts, and bikini tops are off your list anyway. Fine. I know you want classy clothing but you guys need to step up your game with visuals. All you do is scrutinize and agree and that's it.
    I would still wear a bustier top, even at my advanced age, but not to a rock concert. Crop tops can be cute, but I'm sorry, the dukes are just trashy. OK, they were popular maybe 20 some years ago, and I actually owned a pair. But their time has come and gone. It's not as if you're talking about a classic design that is timeless. As for mini skirts, I wear them all the time. Almost forgot about the bikini tops. How many bikini tops do we need in this game?

Fashion Designer
    I'm not certain whom you are addressing in your post, but I'm responding anyway. Do you really think we just want "classy clothing? I'm dying for something totally edgy. Something new and different.

Fashion Designer
    I love "daisy dukes" and I don't think they make me look trashy at all. Short shorts can be very cute. It's not like my butt cheeks are hanging out. Fashion is all about personal preference. My favorite sweater could be the ugliest sweater you have ever seen. I happen to like the new outfit. On the mannequin not much of her skin is showing at all. Crop tops like the one she's wearing paired with high waisted shorts barely shows any stomach at all. Forever 21 sells many tops like this. I agree on the extremely gem heavy updates. I rally hope we get goals or something different soon. Instead of random update 3 times a week and then a box.

Executive Chef
    As Ic3e said, the top is a bustier top, not a bikini top. I do not find the outfit trashy in any way. It's not like the girl in the catalog who is wearing the outfit is showing any part of her body that isn't supposed to be shown. I'd really like to see some edgier outfits and outfits people would not normally wear every day because to me, this game is about getting a chance to "wear" clothes I would normally not wear. Having clothes in the game that are "everyday clothes", like a reserved jacket or dress, is kind of boring since I could basically wear those anywhere.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by dalula View Post
    As Ic3e said, the top is a bustier top, not a bikini top. I do not find the outfit trashy in any way. It's not like the girl in the catalog who is wearing the outfit is showing any part of her body that isn't supposed to be shown. I'd really like to see some edgier outfits and outfits people would not normally wear every day because to me, this game is about getting a chance to "wear" clothes I would normally not wear. Having clothes in the game that are "everyday clothes", like a reserved jacket or dress, is kind of boring since I could basically wear those anywhere.
    I'm not sure whom you are addressing, but I don't think the outfit is trashy in any way. I was simply confused by it considering the theme. I totally agree with you that we need more outfits that we wouldn't necessarily wear on a daily basis in rl. I would love to have something super edgy. Also something Avant Garde and haute couture.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast