Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Fashion Update 7-22-14

not my cup of tea (it's been ages since we last got classy items) but well I assume some players will like them so I'll pass on this update... Too bad I'll be on vacations from next Tuesday and my shop will be closed for 2 weeks, I would have liked to buy something new before leaving - and still worried to miss a LTO that would fit me lol
    If you play with a cat, you should mind his scratch.

Rhino Keeper
    I agree andromedablack, the price of the LTOs has sky rocketed, it's ridiculous and the floor decorations 37 gems for a small floor deco is crazy.

Time was I would buy the LTO almost every week unless I really didn't like it but now they are so expensive.

Please please TL listen to the players. High gem prices are turning me off the game.

Not so much this week either for non gem players. I think that the picnic blanket deco should have been for coins.

Farm Supplier
    I agree with cakebaby75, the prices now are CRAZY I mean anything over 45 gems is expensive

Fashion Designer
    I think this update was decent. There aren't many items and most of them are for gems, but they are kinda nice. The LTO is really great but still pretty pricey. I love the catalog it's cute and way more fun than the usual summer outfits. My only problem is that once again we're lacking some diversity. Overall it's an ok update.
    Last edited by mergirl96; 07-22-14 at 12:26 PM.

Executive Chef
    I like the LTO, but it's quite pricey. (I wanted to see a drummer) Same goes for the festival fashion display; the price is pretty unreasonable for its size.

Executive Chef
    Coin Decor
    Small Palm Tree- 27,500 coins
    VIP Area Divider- 35,000 coins

Wall Decor
    Concert Poster- 8 gems

Wallpaper
    Festival Crowd- 7,000 coins

Floor
    Redwood- 1,750 coins

Counters
    Speaker Counter- 6 gems
    Thin Speaker Counter- 17,000 coins

Rhino Keeper
    I'm thinking the rock band whilst expensive can be displayed all year round and with a number of fashions.

To buy the band and the audience on the blanket is around 93 gems.

I really think paying 37 gems for the blanket is too expensive, I would be happy to pay that for the main LTO but not for a small floor deco. I repeat that the blanket should have been for coins!

Don't be greedy TL

Executive Chef
    Catalog: Music Festival (12 hours long)

Closet Prices
    Top- 54,000 coins
    Shorts- 12 gems
    Bag- 11 gems
    Necklace- 9 gems

Executive Chef
    I dislike that this catalog gives very little XP, much like the catalogs we've been getting recently. It's nice though, and at least it isn't the stereotypical seasonal outfit.

Fashion Designer
    I don't like much of anything in this update. The girls on a blanket are cute, but I will not be buying them for 37 gems. That is what the LTO should have cost, which is ok and I might have added it to my outdoor area if it had need priced lower.

Also, everything here is part of a concert, which is fine, but was called festival. I was excited about a festival theme, but a concert is generally just one small part of any festival.

The catalogue looks like underwear to me, as a matter of fact, I already ordered the top and bottom to go in my little intimates area.

The trees are the only things for coins in the entire update (aside from the small speaker table, which I admit is also ok) , and I may find a place for one or two of those. I love mannequins but again, this one looks like she is in her underwear, but cheering and wearing a purse. I have a feeling this is actually more inspired by East Coast fashion, as I just don't get it. And it is long time/low xp....again.

Forth week in a row I won't be spending any gems. I have enough for the LTO even, right now, but think I may just try the purple box twice instead. Never tried a box.

Anyway, glad we got something, but I have a feeling that, much like the last few expensive updates, I won't be seeing much of it in my neighbors shops. I am really starting to feel apathy toward this game, it is a sad feeling.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast