Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Fashion Update 7-22-14

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxe View Post
    I'm 24 and love the way this update looks. Though, I'm not much older than a "teen" I agree this update can appeal to all ages! I'm excited to see what the catalogue looks like! I would love a black foral print dress! I hope the teaser isn't super gem expensive. I'm running super low on gems and I really really want this. I like LTOs that can be used all year long! I bought two summer themed LTOs this year and while they are so adorable it's sad that once fall comes I won't be able to keep them out. Well, maybe the beach wedding one but not the bathing suit cat walk.
    I would have been quite happy with a black floral print dress. The outfit we did get is just awful. And the mannequin looks like she's been smoking something at this concert.

Interesting update! I think I will buy a few of the floor palms since they can be used as filler or general greenery throughout the store so that is a plus in my book. Also, I am rather fond of the crowd cheering wallpaper but not because it looks like a concert, rather, it reminds me of creepy hands rising up crying out for help so I will probably buy a batch of those wallpapers and use them in my Halloween themed area ... when the time comes. I think there is a variety of cool Halloween wall decor that would look smashing dangling over the rising hands. Muahahahahaha!

Otherwise, I am not even going to consider the absolutely darling concert stage or the two young ladies sitting on the blanket. Why? Because they cost too much! Heck no! I will save my gemmies for Fall or Halloween stuff.

Happy update shopping, everyone!
    Be the change you want to see in others.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cakebaby75 View Post
    I agree andromedablack, the price of the LTOs has sky rocketed, it's ridiculous and the floor decorations 37 gems for a small floor deco is crazy.

Time was I would buy the LTO almost every week unless I really didn't like it but now they are so expensive.

Please please TL listen to the players. High gem prices are turning me off the game.

Not so much this week either for non gem players. I think that the picnic blanket deco should have been for coins.
    Seriously, enough with the high gem priced LTO 's and displays. When I return from vacation I'll start a new "protest" thread, unless someone else wants to before I get back. This is getting ridiculous.

Ehhh.. not really for me but glad for those that like it. I haven't had a chance to look or open the game yet but the LTO is expensive again I see. That's okay because if I decide to spend gems I can always open the lipstick case or the purple box again..

Executive Chef
    Thankfully I still can't buy gems or else I'd probably have gotten two of these LTOs, to put with my music band from way back when. To then use with black and white clothing. The girls on the blanket I'll probably get later, I'm sure they can fit somewhere. Maybe....

Who's new in the TL offices? Have gems sales been lackluster? You risk alienating those of us who always buy huge gem clusters, by making things so overpriced now. We love your items but don't love it so much we will spend double the gem amount for less cuter displays. Get your act together and lower the prices or give us the super stunning displays from earlier this year or last year.

I can only imagine how much the displays will cost when the HUGE holidays roll around. Halloween and Xmas.

Fashion Designer
    It's I disappointing when the top in the closet is for coins and then the bottoms are for gems and vise versa. Every cute bottom lately has been for gems. Sigh. I really wish we had goals or some other way besides making clothing to receive gems. At first it's easy to earn them but once everything hits level two it takes forever. I guess it's back to checking my game once or twice a day until I earn enough gems to redecorate or something. Idk..

The price of the LTO is out of control!! They are trying to force you to buy the $20 gem pack and then some!! I'm very disappointed. I really enjoy this game but I live on disability. Once in a while I treat myself to a few gems because I don't get to go out and do things so this is my fun! There should be things we could do to earn more gems!! If they keep this up we should organize a strike!! I love this game too much so come on TL bring down those prices!!

Summer’s all about the beach, vacations, and rockin’ music festivals! Accent your outfit with a Suede Tassel purse and other accessories in Fashion Story!

Add some beats to your Boutique with these new items:

Belted Hot Pants
    VIP Area Divider
    Speaker Counter

from https://blog.teamlava.com/post/925758...uly-21-25-2014

Fashion Designer
    Actually I'm glad that I don't like anything in this update. Recently bought some gems on sale, but won't be spending them this week. Thanks TL for the worst update ever.

Fashion Designer
    I don't know what the deal is with no matching racks and tables. The country update got it right, but then the aquatic theme only had a rack. I really would love if they would make a matching pair for each new item. For wallpaper, a matching floor tile. For a rack, a matching table. I probably won't bother with this update either, but the rock band one item looks nice enough, just too darn expensive.
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast