Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Farm 2 Update- 7-18-14 OTTERS

Rhino Keeper
    I think the items are lobster, anchor, lizard, oar, dragonfly, message in bottle, clam, unidentified, frog and coins/doubloons. I have received a hammer from collecting an otter. Getting close to completing the second collection! Guess I wasn't as close as I thought. Now have 6 lizards, 7 message in a bottle, 3 clams, 8 frogs, 2 coins and 1 of everything else except the oar.
    Last edited by driver1711; 07-20-14 at 07:19 PM. Reason: Added additional info.

Fashion Designer
    Completed second collection, got 2 tunas.

Gotten few parts, usually coins. Seems for me most difficult to get is message in bottle.

I'm one message in bottle away from third collection.

Got 1 gem so far from otters.

Rhino Keeper
    I got a lot of message in a bottle, and difficult to find lizard, if only we can trade collection, that would be great. And i got 1 gem yesterday from otters and some parts.

New Resident
    I just LOVE ​the river otters!!! They are so cute!!!

Executive Chef
    it's fun to have something new to look for on the farm. Every time I find one it always seems to be just to the left of my bridge. Not sure why lol but that just happens to be where I keep seeing them. Wish I hadn't been so broke from the birthday event then I could have bought more buildings on the 20% off sale! Sorry random but at least it's the right game that I'm commenting about haha.

Fashion Designer
    Turned in third collection. Got 1 tuna.

Ready for fourth collection, just need 1 message in bottle. Also, dragonflies seem to be scarce. Have many lizards. I too wish we could trade collection items... I find I need the bottom right butterfly usually to complete butterfly collections.

For the moles, I seem to need the sunglasses to complete my collections.

How about others? What otter item do you need?

Fashion Designer
    Turned in my fourth collection, got one gem... Whoop-dee-doo!

Was hoping for salmon. My guess is because I need salmon, I won't get it. Get lots of tuna, very few salmon.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bss18974 View Post
    Turned in third collection. Got 1 tuna.

Ready for fourth collection, just need 1 message in bottle. Also, dragonflies seem to be scarce. Have many lizards. I too wish we could trade collection items... I find I need the bottom right butterfly usually to complete butterfly collections.

For the moles, I seem to need the sunglasses to complete my collections.

How about others? What otter item do you need?
    Sunglasses are always the last thing I need and with butterflies it's the top green one in the middle I always need last.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon2046 View Post
    Sunglasses are always the last thing I need and with butterflies it's the top green one in the middle I always need last.
    That's funny, because I have like 35 of those waiting for the magenta one in bottom right corner.

Fashion Designer
    Just got another dragonfly. This completed my 5 th collection. I got 1 salmon. Yeah!

Thanks team lava. I actually got something I really wanted.

I wonder how others are doing on their rewards...

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast