Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Farm 2 Update- 7-18-14 OTTERS

Quote Originally Posted by waldfeehome View Post
    Either it is swimming on its back or it is jumping through the water. I don't know if there are two different kinds of otters or if both animations just follow each other. I just don't dare to wait as I am afraid to miss it in the end.
    Oh, I see. Thanks! Caught another otter just now, but I nearly missed it since it's below the water garden area. =.="

Quote Originally Posted by droopy123love View Post
    Found already a bunch of otters, received an anchor, lobster, frog, lizzard and some other things i cannot define.
    Scroll your entire river, found them at railwaybridge, near the bridge and around the crop dryer.
    Lobster, frog and lizard? So what can we do with them?

Quote Originally Posted by waldfeehome View Post
    Okay, 34 is actually pretty high already...

I am at level 41 now. What about the others in this thread?
    Level 45 here. Not sure what level requirement is for this collection. Perhaps a staff can clear our doubt.
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Grand Emperor
    The lobster, frog and lizard are part of the collection. Once you have the full collection, you'll get a topiary for first time. After which you get up to 10 salmon or tuna.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Once you have the full collection, you'll get a topiary for first time. After which you get up to 10 salmon or tuna.
    It looks like you can get coins and gems too.

Level 33 here and I don't have it, shows locked for me when I click the collection as well.
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

The Otter Oasis unlocks at level 35, so I'd guess that's when the collection appears.

Quote Originally Posted by Nastylilhobbits View Post
    The Otter Oasis unlocks at level 35, so I'd guess that's when the collection appears.
    Thanks! Hopefully I'll get there soon then!
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

I don' t know if it works this way or if it's just coincidence, but after harvesting crops, it looks like an otter will apear soon!
    I added also 2 otter oasis, nice animation
    I think in the long run, salmonsushi prices will drop, as there will be more salmon available through collections.
    UR: diamond 3- angel 4- dark angel 1-unicorn 2- gold 1- infinity 2- helios 2- mercury 9- crusader 5 - quetzal 5- icecrown 1 - icicle 1 - Snowangel 2
    favorites: LE like easter and snowman
    45 stored....to long list.

Grand Emperor
    You can get coins and parts off otters.. I don't know about gems. Hope it does.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by droopy123love View Post
    I don' t know if it works this way or if it's just coincidence, but after harvesting crops, it looks like an otter will apear soon!
    I added also 2 otter oasis, nice animation
    I think in the long run, salmonsushi prices will drop, as there will be more salmon available through collections.
    I doubt sushi prices will drop. It's expensive cos of the long hours it takes to make. The sashimi alone takes about 10 hrs, including making the ingredients.

I just received both a gem plus a frog from tapping on a single otter!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast