Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Update: GoldLeaf Dragon 7-18-14 [iOS]

Rhino Keeper
    It should say Ios in the title cos at the minute it reads that anybody can buy this-and gives false hope to android players

Executive Chef
    I have two epic treasure dragons and finally got them separate habitats. It doesn't make sense that TL allows two dragons per habitat with a 5 gold max. Please let me know if I have misinterpreted that. It would be nice to save space. On the other hand two epic treasure dragons in one habitat really looks cramped.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    When it's at epic and the gold bar comes up on it, it's time to collect and you should get the full five gold. But I've had my gold bar come up when I just had 2 gold ready. So try to wait a full day and then collect. Either ways it'll let you know and you won't get short changed.
    Thank you for answering, I am waiting until I get empty nest to buy, so excited )

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    Unfortunately that is no longer true. I just tried. You have to wait until you have a free nest.
    If you go to the "Album" you will find the picture of this dragon. Select it then hit "buy" so that it goes directly to your storage.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Carbuck View Post
    If you go to the "Album" you will find the picture of this dragon. Select it then hit "buy" so that it goes directly to your storage.
    That's not true anymore. On iOS anyways

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Zummat View Post
    I have two epic treasure dragons and finally got them separate habitats. It doesn't make sense that TL allows two dragons per habitat with a 5 gold max. Please let me know if I have misinterpreted that. It would be nice to save space. On the other hand two epic treasure dragons in one habitat really looks cramped.
    I think you've got it right - a treasure habitat will hold two dragons but the habitat is limited to 5 gold bars - so if you have two treasure dragons but can only collect once a day you'd want to have two habitats so you can collect the maximum of 5 gold bars from each dragon.

I have just one treasure dragon at Level 9 - so I earn 4 gold bars a day. I collect 2 bars every twelve hours (or really, I collect whenever I see the "ready to collect" symbol above the habitat) rather than trying to guess if the habitat if completely full.

Rhino Keeper
    Can you use this dragon in the battle arena? are they good fighters? And last questions how long are they usually on sale for, thanks

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AJImmer View Post
    I think you've got it right - a treasure habitat will hold two dragons but the habitat is limited to 5 gold bars - so if you have two treasure dragons but can only collect once a day you'd want to have two habitats so you can collect the maximum of 5 gold bars from each dragon.

I have just one treasure dragon at Level 9 - so I earn 4 gold bars a day. I collect 2 bars every twelve hours (or really, I collect whenever I see the "ready to collect" symbol above the habitat) rather than trying to guess if the habitat if completely full.

The old treasure habitats hold 10 gold and 2 dragons, the "new" ones hold 5 gold and 2 dragons

I have 6 treasure dragons over 3 treasure habitats, but 1 habitat only holds 5 gold. Please TL can you upgrade the newer treasure habitats to hold 10 gold? Otherwise stainglass will be "demoted" to stables

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by laraelyn View Post
    Can you use this dragon in the battle arena? are they good fighters? And last questions how long are they usually on sale for, thanks
    Yes you can use them in battle arena. They are good to use against pink, purple and rainbow dragons. I've used mine several times.

I don't have an answer for how long they are on sale.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Zummat View Post
    Yes you can use them in battle arena. They are good to use against pink, purple and rainbow dragons. I've used mine several times.

I don't have an answer for how long they are on sale.
    thank you Zummat, I am excited about getting this one, will hold out a few days to see if the gold goes on sale

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast