Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Update: GoldLeaf Dragon 7-18-14 [iOS]

Fashion Designer
    I want to see how it in epic, please TL put the treasure dragon on sale also, I love that dragon so much and waiting for it on sale

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightmeerkat View Post
    Yes... See post #1
    Wow, I knew my questions was stupid but I just didn't know HOW stupid lol

Thanks

Executive Chef
    I have the other treasure dragons and 3 treasure habitats. My problem is 2 of the habitats hold 10 gold but 1 only holds 5, but it has 2 dragons in it (earning 5 gold each)

Is there any chance TL can increase the earning capacity on the habitat that only holds 5 gold and make it hold 10 gold?

Nightclub Owner
    I want to buy this dragon, but don't want to put it in the nest yet. Is there anyway to buy it & put it straight into storage? I hope this isn't another dumb question!

Fashion Designer
    Can u guys tell me when to harvest and get full price 5 golds aday please that dump question but first time ever I want to buy gold dragon, thank you!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    I want to buy this dragon, but don't want to put it in the nest yet. Is there anyway to buy it & put it straight into storage? I hope this isn't another dumb question!
    If your nests are empty it will go there. If they are full it will go into storage, yes. So if they are empty, buy a fire dragon to fill them and buy this one. It'll sit there until you're ready for her.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by farmday0123 View Post
    Can u guys tell me when to harvest and get full price 5 golds aday please that dump question but first time ever I want to buy gold dragon, thank you!
    When it's at epic and the gold bar comes up on it, it's time to collect and you should get the full five gold. But I've had my gold bar come up when I just had 2 gold ready. So try to wait a full day and then collect. Either ways it'll let you know and you won't get short changed.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    If your nests are empty it will go there. If they are full it will go into storage, yes. So if they are empty, buy a fire dragon to fill them and buy this one. It'll sit there until you're ready for her.
    Unfortunately that is no longer true. I just tried. You have to wait until you have a free nest.

The price is nice, already have 2 habitats, each holding 1 goldproducing dragon, but i dont see the benefit of putting 2 dragons that produce 5 gold a day in a habitat that only hold 5 gold at max.....
    UR: diamond 3- angel 4- dark angel 1-unicorn 2- gold 1- infinity 2- helios 2- mercury 9- crusader 5 - quetzal 5- icecrown 1 - icicle 1 - Snowangel 2
    favorites: LE like easter and snowman
    45 stored....to long list.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by farmday0123 View Post
    You need to wait 24hrs to collect 5 gold (10 gold if 2 dragons). Its okay if its longer than 24hrs,but it has to be at least 24hrs.
    I get 20 gold almost everyday... sometimes I collect before 24hrs (hurrying to much).

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast