Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Update: GoldLeaf Dragon 7-18-14 [iOS]

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Please note that posts may be removed if they're in violation of the forum rules, which are in place to ensure the forums is a positive, safe environment for all players. This includes, but isn't limited to defamatory or off topic posts.

If you'd like to contest a moderated action, please create a thread in Forum Disputes. Further off topic discussion may result in disciplinary action.
    IN CASE i decide to post in a closed section could you please give me the link to forum disputes as i can't find it-i've seen it before somewhere-and could you please direct me to the t's and c's regarding forum rules.the latter might also be useful to other members members too

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by echo005 View Post
    IN CASE i decide to post in a closed section could you please give me the link to forum disputes as i can't find it-i've seen it before somewhere-and could you please direct me to the t's and c's regarding forum rules.the latter might also be useful to other members members too
    Those 2 forums are on the forums tab
    My Storm8 ID's are midnightmeerkat and snowyhillz

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by echo005 View Post
    You can find this section of the forums here.

Executive Chef
    I have a gold sale so I was able to buy this beauty. The egg is in the nest.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Zummat View Post
    I was saving my gold from my other treasures so this one was free I've just put mine in to evolve to epic
    My Storm8 ID's are midnightmeerkat and snowyhillz

Quote Originally Posted by midnightmeerkat View Post
    Do you mean nest or habitat... It wouldn't make sense for the nest but I do know that when putting a 2nd treasure dragon into a habitat it does alter the gold, it does that also when you evolve and heal. I've put mine into a separate habitat for that reason.
    Sorry, yes, I meant habitat. I only realised I wasn't thinking straight when I made the follow up post in the bugs sections. Almost made the same mistake there too but never came back here to fix it. Thanks sharing your own observations. I wish I'd known. I woud have waited for the collect icon.

This dragon is beautiful and I don't own any gold producing dragons. I can't decide if I should buy it or not. I wish there was a gold sale.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Zummat View Post

Yay! I wanna see the baby!

Rhino Keeper
    the baby is adorable, I have it in the evolving to level 4 right now, but if it wasn't a gold dragon I would be tempted to keep it as a baby it is so adorable, wish we could have 2.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by laraelyn View Post
    the baby is adorable, I have it in the evolving to level 4 right now, but if it wasn't a gold dragon I would be tempted to keep it as a baby it is so adorable, wish we could have 2.
    Aw! I want one for my nursery island!

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast