Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Update: GoldLeaf Dragon 7-18-14 [iOS]

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    Warning to people buying this, when you add a second dragon to your nest it seems like the nest resets the gold growing counter. Whatever gold is there stays, but your next gold bar will grow from zero it seems. Nothing big, but if you time it unlucky, you could miss out on a whole gold bar. I'd wait to collect and then pop the baby in. Same logic might apply if you are evolving or healing (haven't tested this).
    Do you mean nest or habitat... It wouldn't make sense for the nest but I do know that when putting a 2nd treasure dragon into a habitat it does alter the gold, it does that also when you evolve and heal. I've put mine into a separate habitat for that reason.
    My Storm8 ID's are midnightmeerkat and snowyhillz

Rhino Keeper
    I got the prettry dragon sitting on my nest right now.

Rhino Keeper
    I see that TL are still trawling the forum deleting posts-this is the western world where we are supposed to have freedom of speech

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by echo005 View Post
    Surely android should be ok to get this? Its only a dragon-and we never got treasure dragon.so if we forget about storage and tournaments etc etc etc why cant we have this dragon.can a mod tell me pls?
    The current Android version of the game doesn't support the feature for Treasure-type Dragons. If you transfer to Android from iOS, you'll still have them, but they won't be able to produce Gold.

Rhino Keeper
    I DO know this and the reason why I asked was cos I wanted to know why we dont have these dragons.they are dragons (not anything technical like tournaments etc) and a member explained to me in here just why we couldnt have them and it has nothing to do with technical capabilities-but his thread and my response were deleted at some point since I posted this morning.i do not want to be one of the sheep and buy an apple product-even if I could afford one I wouldnt buy one just so I can play THIS game.i just think its discriminating against android cos dragons that could be made playable for us aren't

Banned
    It should say Ios in the title cos at the minute it reads that anybody can buy this-and gives false hope to android players
    I think most new things are just assumed to be IOS. Sad but usually true.

Banned
    I see that TL are still trawling the forum deleting posts-this is the western world where we are supposed to have freedom of speech
    Not on this forum. LOL!!!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    i just saw that IOS has not been added to this title-i really shouldn't have had to mention it in the first place.thank you TL-least now ppl won't be confused about this

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Please note that posts may be removed if they're in violation of the forum rules, which are in place to ensure the forums is a positive, safe environment for all players. This includes, but isn't limited to defamatory or off topic posts.

If you'd like to contest a moderated action, please create a thread in Forum Disputes. Further off topic discussion may result in disciplinary action.

Heh ^^ this is a lovely dragon to bad I can't afford it D: I mean... 35$ at 50% off aaannnd 8mil silvers... I'd love to get one of these lovelies... *looks longingly at market*

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast