Page 8 of 44 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 07/17/2014 Update Midsummer Caravan

Wow, good timing. I just restocked my cabbages yesterday, so I've got that going for me. Looks like no fish stew for a while. I also had to pull a tower out of storage. Happy to have a new quest though.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbo26 View Post
    It's not a normal treasure trove it's a large one... mine contained:

5 gems
    spicy feast
    trade tickets
    golden nuggets
    golden apples
    golden eggs.
    I don't know if I'll do this one. I have 3800 gems, 75 spicy feasts, 130 trade tickets, 65 golden apples, and maxed on golden nuggets and eggs. I guess it's something to do, but I have my own little goals I'm working on that are making me happy.

Good luck, everyone! Have fun!
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Executive Chef
    I've only come across Glimmerdust troves so far. This sounds like a one off as you have to chop it??? or is it a permanent trove with regular drops?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    I don't know if I'll do this one. I have 3800 gems, 75 spicy feasts, 130 trade tickets, 65 golden apples, and maxed on golden nuggets and eggs. I guess it's something to do, but I have my own little goals I'm working on that are making me happy.

Good luck, everyone! Have fun!
    *THUD* <--- sound on chin hitting the floor...HARD

You're maxed out on WHAT??? Wow ...lucky you

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    I've only come across Glimmerdust troves so far. This sounds like a one off as you have to chop it??? or is it a permanent trove with regular drops?
    No just a one-off thing you chop once to get the goodies. Seems like goodies might be the same for everyone this time, seeing as two people mentioned they got the same things? At least then there is no luck involved.

Farm Supplier
    Quest Titles:
    And The Beat Goes On
    The Summer Caravan
    Preparing For The Festival

Anyone know yet what step 3 ... Preparing for the Festival... Is or what the reward is? Going on vacation so trying to decide whether to start the caravan quest. Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    Has anyone noticed if the "20 request rule" is still in effect?

It just seems to get more and more ridiculous with what they want in these timed quests. Of course they shouldn't be easy, but what's easy to a level 40+ is far from easy for someone who's a level 20. I need my resources for more important stuff, like actually playing the game. It's obvious that gem buying is gonna be rampant, therefore, its obvious why they get more demanding. Also, the end result doesn't look like its worth the effort. If anyone wants to add me for the helping hand phase, I'm happy to help, but in my opinion it's time for players to say to TL, 'it's time to get realistic!' Rant over.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tcgms17 View Post
    Quest Titles:
    And The Beat Goes On
    The Summer Caravan
    Preparing For The Festival

Anyone know yet what step 3 ... Preparing for the Festival... Is or what the reward is? Going on vacation so trying to decide whether to start the caravan quest. Thanks
    I believe that is just to check the cottage, but I am not sure if I misunderstood that. The treasure trove, coins and XP are the big reward.

Rhino Keeper
    Next week's update is a global event?

Under 'Ask for a helping hand'
    "(It's a global event)"

Meaning the more players do the tasks, either this week or next week or both, the more rewards we get both as individual and as community?
    Can anyone from TL comment, will it be a community event like Dragon Story has? Thanks!

If so, I don't remember Castle Story having a community event, that would be awesome!!

Mentioned in the caravan,
    -carnival tokens
    -red and yellow ribbons
    -fire to cook with
    -chicken soup ingredients
    -floral decorations
    -tents

Page 8 of 44 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast