Page 37 of 44 FirstFirst ... 27333435363738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 07/17/2014 Update Midsummer Caravan

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    Did you have more than 99 trade tickets when you did your trove?
    Yes....
    Oh! No!
    Arg

Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    Does anyone know if the woven cloth and floral bouquets stay in the craft buildings u til the caravan is complete? Or do they disappear once you've ticked off those items in the caravan?
    So far they stayed if you want to make more flower bunches Or woven cloth. I finished a good week ago with those two items and both are still there.

Waiting with 74% of helping hands..... Hope to finish at least in two days

Quote Originally Posted by kumkibaby View Post
    Waiting with 74% of helping hands..... Hope to finish at least in two days
    If I didn't get about 20 a day, I asked more people - even if they'd already answered.

Some people are culling their neighbors based on the participation stars the neighbor has. I noticed that many I checked showed less in my neighbor list than they did if I actually visited. TL, any idea why? BTW, I don't drop neighbors. I must have a good bunch and I do visit them every time they visit, gift, or quest.

You can add your ID and find others looking for neighbors in the Castle Add Me forum.
    Last edited by suziizme; 07-23-14 at 01:16 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    I feel you pain. I also have 2 stables and 1 sheep and have only made 1 cloth and I have 12 wool towards my next one.
    Same for my baby kingdom. Just made my second cloth and sixth red dye but it looks like I won't finish. In any csse my main kingdom got the same loot from the trove as others have reported, it it really does not half seem worth all the effort and resources. What a blah quest.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by paisdelasmaravillas View Post
    Yes....
    Oh! No!
    Arg
    Sorry I don't know for sure if it was that. I purposely keep my tickets under 99 as I know that if I collect from an adventure I'll get the maxed message if I'm over 99 and I assume that it's similar for troves etc.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by HorseHoundandFoxHoldings View Post
    So far they stayed if you want to make more flower bunches Or woven cloth. I finished a good week ago with those two items and both are still there.
    Mine didn't stay there as soon as I completed helping hand(which was my last item to complete the caravan) the option to craft these items is gone. Is it still suppose to be there?

You can have more than 99 trade tickets. Before the last expansion I had around 275.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by labsandboxers View Post
    You can have more than 99 trade tickets. Before the last expansion I had around 275.
    Yes, is possible to have more than 99 trade tickets, i have 176. But in This trove i haven't received any trade ticket when everybody receive 1 or 5. One possible cause is because i'm over 99.
    I make some expansions permits now

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by freesiawoods View Post
    Same for my baby kingdom. Just made my second cloth and sixth red dye but it looks like I won't finish. In any csse my main kingdom got the same loot from the trove as others have reported, it it really does not half seem worth all the effort and resources. What a blah quest.
    I have now just made my 2nd cloth and need 58 more wool for the remaining 3. I rarely get any drops from my stables but I really want to complete so I can get a golden apple for st piggy. Just keeping my fingers crossed as I have everything else I need.