Page 25 of 44 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 07/17/2014 Update Midsummer Caravan

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverrr11 View Post
    It doesn't matter. Just do it. You'll be a better person for it. (At the very least, you'll be better than Queenzod)
    Fine fine fine... Started. Have 66% of carrots already. No chance Queen B (Binky) will do this. She doesn't lower her resources under 80%. (yes, QZ, I am jealous of your feasts.... And gems!!)

Farm Supplier
    What is the purpose of having resources if not to use them to play the game? I'm loving this scavenger hunt! Juggling 3 accounts on one device is a little hectic, but that's my neurosis, lol. Have fun everyone!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kudukuda View Post
    Fine fine fine... Started. Have 66% of carrots already. No chance Queen B (Binky) will do this. She doesn't lower her resources under 80%. (yes, QZ, I am jealous of your feasts.... And gems!!)
    I do when it's worth it, I.e. Advances the story or has a decent reward. I am responding to all requests from my neighbors, tho. I have made 4 more spicy feasts since this started. I'm now up to 77. Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. Hate me because I'm morally inferior.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Executive Chef
    Ok this is the third time in a row that NO wool has dropped from the stable. I swear the drop time for the sheep tripled...or am I just checking obsessively since I need 7 more wool for my final woven cloth?

And enough with the monsters!! In the last 3 hours I've had 4 fangbeasts, a skunkupine, and 2 trolls. At least Thurston found his pants...
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

How soon will it be, before we get new squares to add to?
    I have been at level 50 for a good long time now.
    100 earth wisps, 100 lanterns, 1.7 million. Most of my stuff is 99 or more. Except, of course for Cabbages and Carrots.
    44% of friends have responded.

Melissa

Quote Originally Posted by studio1859 View Post
    What is the purpose of having resources if not to use them to play the game? I'm loving this scavenger hunt! Juggling 3 accounts on one device is a little hectic, but that's my neurosis, lol. Have fun everyone!
    I totally agree! I love the challenge and I need these to keep it interesting! This is why we hoard our resources, right?

Fashion Designer
    Anywhere else to get wool besides the stable and my only sheep? Can't afford a second sheep.
    My storm ID is: luna2cute

I currently play Fantasy Forest Story and Dream City. Have previously played many others.

I love gifts of Gems in FFS and always return gifts in the order received.

Thank you kindly friends and have fun!

~Luna

New Resident
    Hi guys know this is a bit ?? off subject, but I desparately need to figure out how to use/get to/whatever... the 'Royal Exchange'???
    Any info will be so appreciated...I'm a lvl 23, been playing for just a few mos... found this area today... can't figure out how to do a new post... sooooo, I so apologize for being rude....
    But, would so like some info!!!
    TY

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lanster123 View Post
    I totally agree! I love the challenge and I need these to keep it interesting! This is why we hoard our resources, right?
    I personally hoard resources because I still remember the christmas madness when the timed quests were impossible to accomplish without being well stocked or paying gems.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PattiHa View Post
    Hi guys know this is a bit ?? off subject, but I desparately need to figure out how to use/get to/whatever... the 'Royal Exchange'???
    Any info will be so appreciated...I'm a lvl 23, been playing for just a few mos... found this area today... can't figure out how to do a new post... sooooo, I so apologize for being rude....
    But, would so like some info!!!
    TY
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....l=1#post580761