Page 17 of 44 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 07/17/2014 Update Midsummer Caravan

Rhino Keeper
    Is there any other fast way to get silver ore?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    I find this goal intimidating too, but am making pretty good progress so far (if I do say so myself). I like the challenge.

Here's my only request/suggestion/gripe: Could TL please dial down the beasties (dire boar, fang beast, skunkupine) pop ups while we're using all of our energy to collect stuff? They keep popping up and I need all of my energy (and then some) to stock up. Thanks
    If one pops up in a place that doesn't block too much important stuff then just leave it. I have a skunkupine keeping away further beasts.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by charismabmw33 View Post
    Is there any other fast way to get silver ore?
    I guess the dark cave formation gives quite a bit, the iron rich rocks are less reliable and the large outcroppings even less so. I often make them in the forge out of 10 iron but it does take an hour.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Castloninian View Post
    If one pops up in a place that doesn't block too much important stuff then just leave it. I have a skunkupine keeping away further beasts.
    That is a very good idea, but so far mine have been popping up on top of my farm, plants, mushrooms, etc.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    3840, to be precise. When I have an extra 35 bucks and there's a gem sale, I get 1400 of them. I don't eat out, go to movies, have a hubby, buy other games or have any kind of social life at all, lol. It's pathetic, actually.
    I am in pretty much the same boat with the exceptions of having a hubby and having a few other games. Broke my back several years ago and going out is not fun for me. Games are my entertainment, so I spend money on games that other spend on movies, dining out, etc. :-)

Executive Chef

Rhino Keeper
    It does seem like a lot for a treasure trover, however I am thinking what ever in it must be good! And if it gives gems it worth the lost resources! Cause those can be stocked up easily. I only get short on mushrooms and water for some reason, but I truly see 14 days in all things is doable
    Of anyone get the treasure trove please let us know what's in it! I bet it totally worth unloading for

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shannonth View Post
    It does seem like a lot for a treasure trover, however I am thinking what ever in it must be good! And if it gives gems it worth the lost resources! Cause those can be stocked up easily. I only get short on mushrooms and water for some reason, but I truly see 14 days in all things is doable
    Of anyone get the treasure trove please let us know what's in it! I bet it totally worth unloading for
    2 people have already posted the contents of their troves & it looks like they got the same thing - 5 gems, a spicy feast, a trade ticket, a golden apple/egg/nugget & some energy. (A mod wanna add that report to the 1st page?)

After some hee-hawing, I decided to do the caravan after all.
    (Thx a lot, arm-twisting oliverrrrrrrr11 lol).
    It's not really for the "large" treasure trove, per se... I mean, I'm playing the game to PLAY the game, right? Lol

My nemesis is WATER, jeez... I really need my awesome nbor Perry5's suggestion (hey Hoo!) right now and it needs to RAIN in my queendom!! - those alien lights we see every once in a while should be lightning and when we log in, we get an instant refill of water from the "thunderstorm" LOL

Happy collecting everybody!
    Last edited by NorthWoodsKingdom; 07-18-14 at 08:19 AM. Reason: Correction

Nightclub Owner
    Uggh, I just got a fang beast and he's mostly on my pigs, but is also covering some of my chickens!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    2 people have already posted the contents of their troves & it looks like they got the same thing - 5 gems, a spicy feast, a trade ticket, a golden apple/egg/nugget & some energy. (A mod wanna add that report to the 1st page?)

After some hee-hawing, I decided to do the caravan after all.
    (Thx a lot, arm-twisting oliverrrrrrrr11 lol).
    It's not really for the "large" treasure trove, per se... I mean, I'm playing the game to PLAY the game, right? Lol

My nemesis is WATER, jeez... I really need my awesome nbor Perry5's suggestion (hey Hoo!) right now and it needs to RAIN in my queendom!! - those alien lights we see every once in a while should be lightning and when we log in, we get an instant refill of water from the "thunderstorm" LOL

Happy collecting everybody!
    Your so funny. , but love your idea,,, all I have left to collect ..is some roasted chickens carrots And cabbage "a lot of request",,,which that it self will take 3 more days...