Page 14 of 44 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 07/17/2014 Update Midsummer Caravan

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by vednir View Post
    I started the quest since I don't have much else to do at this time.

That being said it's likely most of us will regret spending any of these resources when we come into next week's update without fully stocked inventories and it turns out to be another extremely time-limited quest that requires you to have full stockpiles if you're not going to spend gems.
    Have they done that before - had overlapping time-limited quests? I would REALLY hope they don't do that. Considering how much this one is taking, that would send me over the edge into quits-ville.

Can anyone who knows please answer: if you put things into your "caravan" and don't finish the quest, do you get them back in stock or are they gone all for nothing?

Farm Supplier
    hmmm, not sure if this one is worth it. I have a lot of items maxed out, but I'm still not sure if I want to completely deplete my stores or not.

I really wish we could hold more than 99 of each item

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by adellis View Post
    Can anyone who knows please answer: if you put things into your "caravan" and don't finish the quest, do you get them back in stock or are they gone all for nothing?
    Once you "give" them they are gone forever. You cannot get them back!
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by adellis View Post
    Once they're given to the caravan they are gone from your inventory and you will lose them if you don't finish. At least that is the way it has worked in the past.

Host(ess)
    I have no time for this...nine day work week T.T

I am bound and determined to complete this caravan. I don't have any major goals I'm working on at the moment so why not challenge myself with this one? I'm ready!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jericaD View Post
    Does this mean I must have a watchtower ? I only have spires.
    Did collecting from it trigger the caravan? If not, then yes you need a watchtower.... But they are cheap to build anyway.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten View Post
    I don't think I saw this mentioned for Part 3 so I will ask: do we have to collect from a certain level of cottage or just any random cottage? It didn't seem that the watchtower had to be a particular level to unlock the caravan, but the gazebo collects were all for a particular level 1-5. Just wondering if I also need to upgrade my cottage to level 5 during this or not.
    My guess is any cottage, else it would say so in the name of the goal. If you've time to upgrade 1, it won't go to waste anyway. Check back in a few days when by then more people will have finished.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by leojsufur View Post
    I don't mind depleting my resources. I don't really care what the reward is. I'm just glad to have something to do (other than sister, sister). ��
    I agree with you