Page 11 of 44 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 07/17/2014 Update Midsummer Caravan

Rhino Keeper
    not gonna do this one

Rhino Keeper
    i am not emptying my inventory for one treasure trove

Rhino Keeper
    I so agree with leojsufur!

Bring it on. Deplete my stock. Give me something to do. I don't care what the prize is.

Glad I check out the forum first. I was going to speed up a tower (They're in storage because I crash so much), then I saw how little carrots and cabbage I have.

I'm going to take my time, sit in air conditioning, and enjoy the game this weekend!!!

I enjoy this game quite a bit, I tend to blindly enter quests before checking the forum out. I have now put forward so much resources, I might as well try to finish it.

With so much flip flopping, and even though it is not going to impede future quest, it would be nice to have some rare item items, party building, etc. in my kingdom.

Thanks TeamLava for your work, phsycogical games and lessons of patience.

Fashion Designer
    I wasn't gonna, but now I am. Why not, I'm short corn, silver and cabbage. The rest should be easy. And 2 weeks is plenty of time

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ikbentochnietgek View Post
    I really, really wish i knew this reward before allocating my resources to it. Nothing wrong with a challange if the BIG reward is worth it. In this case i think it is not. The reward pic was so small that i thought it was a mini structure, so def something worth working on and started working on it. I am a bit dissapointed about this update. I love this game and spend way to much time on it, but this one i am going to skip and take my resource loses with a bitter feeling. On the other hand i can imagine if you reached your end level that this quest is a nice one to do. But i am not even close to lvl 50.

Goodluck everyone chasing this one.

Cheers
    Same here. Thought it was a mini building, so I blew some bread, carrots, cabbages and water on it. Then I read on the forum( backwards, I know) and decided the reward is not worth spending my resources at this time. I have more pressing goals at my level (31). So onward with expansions and dragon breeding! Looking forward to the next quest, hopefully will be as much fun as the gazebo!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    3840, to be precise. When I have an extra 35 bucks and there's a gem sale, I get 1400 of them. I don't eat out, go to movies, have a hubby, buy other games or have any kind of social life at all, lol. It's pathetic, actually.
    I also stock up on gems(only sales),I don't money on much of anything myself,and when I go grocery shopping,I get a little iTunes card (I use mine for books and sometimes gems-but only on sale,waiting for a FS2 sale)I'm a SAHM who doesn't drive,these games make momma get a quick break and from losing my marbles)

Rhino Keeper
    Events for 14 days ....tht means no update next week
    I guess. This quest is for those players who hv no quest left to complete.....depleting the stock like crazy
    I m in middle of updating my sapling I won't be doing it unless the reward is exceptionally high

Sorry... So much to read! What are the best flowers to get purple petals from? Not sure which ones to bring out of storage. Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nuthouseofdiane View Post
    Sorry... So much to read! What are the best flowers to get purple petals from? Not sure which ones to bring out of storage. Thanks!
    Purple flowers,,, thinking the name is rocket larkspur
    Last edited by katbtodd; 07-17-14 at 05:25 PM.

Page 11 of 44 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast