Page 10 of 44 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 07/17/2014 Update Midsummer Caravan

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    3840, to be precise. When I have an extra 35 bucks and there's a gem sale, I get 1400 of them. I don't eat out, go to movies, have a hubby, buy other games or have any kind of social life at all, lol. It's pathetic, actually.
    No need to justify your gem purchases QZ. It is not a lot of money for all the entertainment you get out of this game.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten View Post
    This is going to be a lot more involved than the previous challenge. We need water for the caravan but we also need it to craft the dyes, so we really need more than 300 if we didn't have all the dye on hand. And the high time to grow crops...I build some extra plots to help with that, plus I have to rotate in some wheat to make a few more loaves of bread.

I'm liking this challenge to my ingenuity as well as my resources. And I don't have a treasure trove or any of those other goals people are currently working on so I'm happy to do it. Especially since I just finished the DS tournament this morning and need something to do.

And I am very pleased that I put off finishing a building to get the last bit of wood for the Aquifer goal last night. Double water!

Have fun everyone! And I meant that literally, not sarcastically.

Dang. I lost first round, then got stuck on the Angelfire and the Bladewing, but I digress.

Anyway, the game wouldn't be any fun if completing goals were easy. The only part I don't like is the ask for 100 helping hands. It's doable on my main account. But on my alt accounts, I only have 5-6 neighbours.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    Does anyone know if the woven cloth and floral bouquets stay in the craft buildings u til the caravan is complete? Or do they disappear once you've ticked off those items in the caravan?
    I finished them and they can still be made. I am making some more to have extra.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by tigarlilyvol View Post
    I finished them and they can still be made. I am making some more to have extra.
    Can someone post the resources needed to craft woven cloth and floral bouquets?

Quote Originally Posted by bobbo26 View Post
    It's not a normal treasure trove it's a large one... mine contained:

5 gems
    spicy feast
    trade tickets
    golden nuggets
    golden apples
    golden eggs

It doesn't stack with the other troves... as this one is called large.
    I really, really wish i knew this reward before allocating my resources to it. Nothing wrong with a challange if the BIG reward is worth it. In this case i think it is not. The reward pic was so small that i thought it was a mini structure, so def something worth working on and started working on it. I am a bit dissapointed about this update. I love this game and spend way to much time on it, but this one i am going to skip and take my resource loses with a bitter feeling. On the other hand i can imagine if you reached your end level that this quest is a nice one to do. But i am not even close to lvl 50.

Goodluck everyone chasing this one.

Cheers

Rhino Keeper
    I don't really think the reward is worth it. But I'm still going to do just because it's there. Gives me something to do while a snail pace crawl along with Sister Sister continues.

Good luck everyone. Cheers

Executive Chef
    Woven cloth = 20 wool, 10 hide and 3 hours.
    The flowers are I think 5 purple, 5 white and 5 blue petals and 30 mins. Might be wrong on this as I've got some crafting at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by 555KC555 View Post
    Can someone post the resources needed to craft woven cloth and floral bouquets?
    Flowers: 5 each purple, blue & white flowers

My workshop still busy crafting cloth & don't remember but pretty sure it's the same as one of the previous quests. I'll try to find it & post back if I can.

***thanks, Castloninian. Posting at the same time.

Host(ess)
    I have recieved 21 back from neighbours so far but have probably answered about 60 requests.

Rhino Keeper
    Anybody know which cow gives the most hide?

Love the way every neighbor has fields of carrots lol

Page 10 of 44 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast