For those of us not maxed out on level and supplies, it is a tall order but doable. To break it down by base resources for each item for the caravan, as I count it :

75 wood
100 silver ore*
100 coal*
150 roast chickens*
150 cabbages
150 carrots
100 wheat
60 milk
50 hides*
100 wool
150 mushrooms
100 purple petals
100 blue petals
220 white petals
120 orange petals
90 red petals
455 water

[* indicates that item can only be gotten from sources not guaranteed to give you any - 10 clicks and you may get anywhere from 0-10.]
That is a total of 2,290 resources. If you have to collect them all, over 14 days, that is 164 per day.
Which may be more or fewer clicks depending on if your researched Aquifers and Agriculture. For me, the big problem is hides - I very recently got my first dragon egg drop from the Roost. So I spent all my hides building and upgrading libraries (level 2 = 25 hides) AND just used up my remaining hides in the Trapper Trade JUST before this event began (*facepalm* - didn't know we'd get it today). And hides are a PITA because, if you have my luck, you can click a dozen cows and sometimes only get 1-2 hides from those 12 clicks. Hides are going to be my biggest problem. That and silver ore, for the same reason - you can click many times and not get any.

Crafting:
Potion Shop - 65 crafts = 5 / day (collect and use an average of 45 petals per day).
Workshop - only the 15 beams and 5 cloths is easy to manage time-wise.
Magic Forge - nothing.
Kitchen - just 20 flour and 10 bread.

I think it's doable by anyone who manages their time wisely. For example: I am working on collecting the things that go into other things first. The mushrooms I will get once I've done everything else since they regen quickly and are assured. The only problem I see is the items you depend on chance to get - hides and silver ore mostly, but anything with a * on my list. There is nothing like having FINALLY gotten up to 9 hides from 0, and clicking 12 cows, and getting only ONE hide. It's already driving me crazy.