Page 28 of 44 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 07/17/2014 Update Midsummer Caravan

I'm happy with the the latest caravan. Summers are slow. I'm working on dyes and cabbage. It's a game people, enjoy the moment and little challenges or don't play. Life to short.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten View Post
    And enough with the monsters!! In the last 3 hours I've had 4 fangbeasts, a skunkupine, and 2 trolls. At least Thurston found his pants...
    During these kind of quests I just leave a monster there if it doesn't interfere with what I need. You can't get another monster while it sits there so I just avoid it and play on. Later I will fight him and send him on his merry way!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by marse66 View Post
    Only waiting for helping hands now and working on getting my resources back to where they were...
    I'm with you

Executive Chef
    I'm waiting on helping hands, the dyes, and the necessary vegetables. I wish it wasn't vegetables that take a ridiculously long time. I'm concerned with getting them done.

Fashion Designer
    I'm getting there with this one, hoping to finish soon as going away and won't be able to play much for the rest of the time limit. I've sent requests to all 95 of my neighbours every day a (so 4 times) nd I'm up to 82% so I must have great neighbours. I don't keep an eye on who is active (but I'm pretty sure some aren't) and I've never deleted anyone, so I must just be really lucky with who has added me.
    Last edited by GC5410; 07-20-14 at 08:41 AM.

Executive Chef
    Yep I thought coal was going to be my issue but it's roast chickens I'm struggling with now building up my stock in coal as that part is now completed. Only got the carrots, cabbages, roast chickens and water to go on the downside as I haven't completed the troll part 1 I've got boars coming in every direction. After 1 is defeated within 2 clicks later I have another!

Executive Chef
    Oh and the helping hands!

Rhino Keeper
    If you don't want to fight so many boars, why don't you just leave one there? There won't be a new boar, or any other monster, unless you defeat the one you have already.

That's what I do when I don't want any monster to appear. I wait until one pops up that isn't hindering me overly, and declare it my newest pet for a while.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DrP4ever View Post
    During these kind of quests I just leave a monster there if it doesn't interfere with what I need. You can't get another monster while it sits there so I just avoid it and play on. Later I will fight him and send him on his merry way!
    Unfortunately they have been showing up over what I need...chickens and sheep and two trolls in the middle of my carrots this morning. But I'm now done with wool and only need 2 more roast chicken so hopefully I can start ignoring them soon.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by marrrina View Post
    I'm waiting on helping hands, the dyes, and the necessary vegetables. I wish it wasn't vegetables that take a ridiculously long time. I'm concerned with getting them done.
    I counted how many carrots and cabbages I needed (I had just given all my carrots to the Windbag Caravan) and with the max time of 22 hrs for carrots I realized I didn't have enough plots of land to finish in time. Now I do. I calculated it was gonna take me 5 days to collect them all.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)