Page 35 of 44 FirstFirst ... 25313233343536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 07/17/2014 Update Midsummer Caravan

Executive Chef
    Finished this morning, was waiting for helping hands, and my awesome neighbors sent me all the help I could get, thank my dear neighbors
    My stock of cabbage, carrot, chicken roast, Mushroom, is almost back to 99
    Making more Dye red Yellow and blue, since in the coming update TL might ask for some
    Made some extra Bunch of Flowers and Woven Cloth, ( before the goal was finished)
    Kept my Big Trove as a souvenir, or until needed
    Again thank you all for the great input, ideas, tricks and help you provided,
    to those who are still doing the quest, Good luck, it is a great feeling believe me, when it is done

The Honorable Panda
    8 more yellow dyes to go and I will be done
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by redlorry View Post
    I wish the goal would show how many of an item you still need to gather, rather than the % completed. Anyone agree?
    I agree with you. Depending on the demand 20% of 50 vs 20% of 150 are different - and once the percentage is displayed, the resource requirement disappears. The percentage is fine - but have the resources remaining would be quite handy.

Quote Originally Posted by Liloze View Post
    I Need two Roast chicken and I am at 59% on Helping hand and I am done Woot Woot.
    I am so happy I parked that annoying Dire Boar near my Amphitheatre 3 days before the caravan started
    Good luck everyone
    Yeah - My Dire Board is covering a Rose trellis thing. Figured that out after enough ****s.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by raghadd1 View Post
    Hurray just now I got my big prize

Attachment 14303

Attachment 14304
    So this trove isn't actually bigger in appearance but the thing in front is yellow instead of red?

Done with caravan but holding back from giving last woven cloth so can craft some extra bunches of flowers & cloths.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Brigadere_General View Post
    Yeah - My Dire Board is covering a Rose trellis thing. Figured that out after enough ****s.
    Good for you But now, believe it or not, it has disappeared all by itself !!
    I came back yesterday to find it gone, nothing there! Poof, disappeared!
    Well glad it did after I finished, becausenow am swamped again lol

Good Luck with the Caravan

Fashion Designer
    I'm stuck on getting enough wool for cloth. Any other way besides a sheep and stables? I'm maxed on stables and only have one sheep.
    My storm ID is: luna2cute

I currently play Fantasy Forest Story and Dream City. Have previously played many others.

I love gifts of Gems in FFS and always return gifts in the order received.

Thank you kindly friends and have fun!

~Luna

Fashion Designer
    And anyone having water troubles, I bought 4 extra ponds and had enough in a couple days.
    My storm ID is: luna2cute

I currently play Fantasy Forest Story and Dream City. Have previously played many others.

I love gifts of Gems in FFS and always return gifts in the order received.

Thank you kindly friends and have fun!

~Luna

Host(ess)
    My situation is difficult to explain. Here goes...the first day of sending out requests, I noticed my responses were stuck, at less than the 20 daily limit allotted. Usually, with 815 neighbors, I can reach the "20 per day limit" in no time. But, this timed event stopped my ability to reach 20 at exactly the same hour. All of my responses received stopped at 5 hours. It's like being in a holding pattern. At that point, I immediately asked several neighbors had they received my request. I told them I was sending it...waited. They all said...not received. The problem with this is, you falsely believe neighbors aren't responding, when they never received your request in the first place. The next weird thing was, usually the following day, your requests that were sent out the day before come flooding in with responses automatically. Not this time. None came from previously. I had to repeatedly resend my requests. To work around this, I observed that I had to start requesting early in the morning. I would send requests to only the people that sent me one. Then, I would send it to Stormie...for the plus 1. This time, again, it cut me off before I even received 18 responses. I literally could not get the 21 responses for the rest of the day. However, with 815 neighbors, I was responding to hundreds of requests day and night. In summary...the game allows you 20 responses daily plus 1 more from Stormie. With this timed event, I wasn't able to get 21 because the game hung at a percentage at the same hour...thus cutting me off. Neighbors could no longer receive my requests. It seemed to get stuck, when more neighbors began requesting at the same time. That's why I started my requests earlier, in the day. Sorry, this narrative is long...I had to explain that I understand the daily limits. CS will not allow you to ask the same person twice in one day. I asked many neighbors, after it was "stuck", if they had received my requests, all said no. Eventually, I did finish, "helping hands." It just took longer than usual. I am using the Ipad2.
    Last edited by TFTLK97; 07-22-14 at 11:11 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by luna2cute View Post
    I'm stuck on getting enough wool for cloth. Any other way besides a sheep and stables? I'm maxed on stables and only have one sheep.
    I feel you pain. I also have 2 stables and 1 sheep and have only made 1 cloth and I have 12 wool towards my next one.