Thread: Impossible Expansions

Farm Supplier

Impossible Expansions

So, I expanded to the Truffle Pig in the hopes of finally being able to fulfill all of those truffle related items only to find that I needed 16 of the planks-bricks-hammers. I have seen no bricks or planks in a week. No one is selling bricks or planks.....believe me, I've looked. So, I'm left with have "spent" coins and maps etc with nothing to show for it. Does anyone have a "list" they could share info on expansions that have conditions attached. It would be nice to know before you expand yourself into a corner. Thanx!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Vllygirl View Post
    So, I expanded to the Truffle Pig in the hopes of finally being able to fulfill all of those truffle related items only to find that I needed 16 of the planks-bricks-hammers. I have seen no bricks or planks in a week. No one is selling bricks or planks.....believe me, I've looked. So, I'm left with have "spent" coins and maps etc with nothing to show for it. Does anyone have a "list" they could share info on expansions that have conditions attached. It would be nice to know before you expand yourself into a corner. Thanx!
    I would like to know this too. I'm only level 24 trying to save money to get the mine but after I expand is there another list of impossible items and money involved ? I've deleted and reinstalled this game many times I like the game but specialty items and money are difficult to obtain.

Hello. I expanded to the alpaca, i didn't want to, I was saving for the truffle Forrest,however it is impossible to me to find more maps etc. When i release the alpaca, I was shocked, 16 hammers/planks/bricks? I haven't seen a hammer in a week or two, and I'm not planing on waiting for weeks to open the alpaca even though I spent coins and expansion permits for it. Especially when the hammers are needed for the water garden, and for the truffle Forrest. I'm so disappointed in this game, if you ask for 16 hammers you must add more hammers, or do you expect them to fall from the sky directly to our farms? Same for the maps.