Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story Update: 7-16-14

The Honorable Panda

Restaurant Story Update: 7-16-14

8 Ball, corner pocket! It?s time for a game of pool, and not the swimming kind! Entertain your customers with the Billiards Party in Restaurant Story!
    Rack ?em up with these new additions:

• Billiards Counter
    • Pool Cue Chair
    • Pool Shark Decoration

Quote Originally Posted by earthrocks View Post
    9 Ball Cookies - 4hrs on regular oven
    Last edited by kooky panda; 07-16-14 at 02:36 PM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    I love any kind of updates!!!!!

Executive Chef
    darn it! i bought the pool table (without players) just a couple months ago! other than that, i like it! i'll have to keep it in reserve for the next time i go back to a sports bar look.

TL, could you pretty please, if you're releasing a floor decor item, either make the floor transparent, or if not possible, release a tile that matches it? not that i necessarily want the tile under this pool table, but it's nice to have the option.

also, love the cookies! super cute! the shark, not so much.
    Last edited by twospoons; 07-15-14 at 04:50 PM. Reason: just noticed the shark.

Love the theme!

Usually the week after goals are released they just do a box, so looks like they might be changing it up. I predit it'll be expensive, though.

Rhino Keeper
    I like this new update..Tomorrow I might be buying some of the new decorations..

Executive Chef
    I'm so glad 2 c this type of update following a challenge wk since like previously stated the wk after a challenge has almost always been a box. WTG TL.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    darn it! i bought the pool table (without players) just a couple months ago! other than that, i like it! i'll have to keep it in reserve for the next time i go back to a sports bar look.

TL, could you pretty please, if you're releasing a floor decor item, either make the floor transparent, or if not possible, release a tile that matches it? not that i necessarily want the tile under this pool table, but it's nice to have the option.

also, love the cookies! super cute! the shark, not so much.
    Yeah, I don't get the tile thing either. If it's going to have attached tiles, you would think that there would also be a floor tile that blends seamlessly into it. If it were just a solid color carpet of some type under it, that might be fine. But a random checkered tile is just....weird.

Overall, I really like this update. However, I really don't have the space for it at them moment with my new nautical theme. So I'll probably hold off on adding these until I get some more expansions....so maybe a couple of months. I'm sure there won't be another great update to make me forget about this one by then...right?
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    I'm pretty sure the pool table will be for gems....probably won't get it. Not thrilled about the tile under it...it's ugly. TL should have made it transparent so it shows the floor under it that the player is placing it on. Or made it look like an area rug not tiles. I would rather buy the pool table already in the store I think. But the theme isn't bad, I'll buy the coin items only. Not wasting gems on any of this.....
    Add me if you are a high level player who gifts parts only and gifts goal parts and accepts requests during goals! Must do goals so you know what parts are needed! I rarely tip. No tips required. Food gifters get deleted.

I wish they would just stick with one theme sometimes.
    But I can imagine that this update will be filled mainly with gem items.
    Bigbux3
    cuz smallbux... sux!

Rhino Keeper
    Any new recipe?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast