Thread: Adventure Drops

Rhino Keeper

Adventure Drops

Has anyone gathered any info on adventure drops? Are certain items, like building materials or gem items, only available from certain adventures? I'm not waiting on any adventure drops for quests right now so before I decide how to use my food resources I'm curious if there is a thread or info on this somewhere. I have a bunch of lemon trees from adventures (they were useful to max out on lemons but I don't need any more) so if I knew which adventure those came from I might send my knights somewhere else

Thanks!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Hi Elizabeth, I've noticed no one has replied, so here we go... Yes there is some info about drops. Maguar has done a lot of great work in a spreadsheet.

Go to the Sticky Thread of the game guide (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....ory-Game-Guide)

You'll find a heading called Maguar's Reference Guide - direct link to spreadsheet. Click on that and there is a tab for all sorts of excellent information.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Hi Elizabeth, I've noticed no one has replied, so here we go... Yes there is some info about drops. Maguar has done a lot of great work in a spreadsheet.

Go to the Sticky Thread of the game guide (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....ory-Game-Guide)

You'll find a heading called Maguar's Reference Guide - direct link to spreadsheet. Click on that and there is a tab for all sorts of excellent information.
    I use that ss a LOT - it's positively WONDERFUL. Thanks to everyone who has put something into it, and especially maguar.

Quick question, though, if anyone knows: the Leveling tab stops at level 30. I am near to getting to level 33 and I thought for SURE I'd get it with 50,000 xp but I'm over that and still level 32. Does anyone know the xp for levels 31-50?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Courtesy of jtm101
    New Levels 31-50 and the XP needed for each.

Level Actual
    30 38,750
    31 41,800
    32 45,900
    33 50,200
    34 54,600
    35 59,200
    36 64,000
    37 68,900
    38 74,000
    39 79,200
    40 84,600
    41 90,100
    42 95,700
    43 101,400
    44 107,200
    45 113,100
    46 119,100
    47 125,300
    48 131,600
    49 138,000
    50 144,500

Executive Chef
    I just got a lemon tree from hunting roaming bandits today woop woop!

Executive Chef
    Anyone noticed that the energy alloted from adventures Is not the same ?!
    I used to get 20+ now I get 10 to 15 even from Costly adventures like Across the desert Sand and Search the Dark caves!
    I used to get high rate energy from these two, now it is a rare occurence

Executive Chef
    I've only ever got around 6-16. But then only been playing since May and only done 3 different types of quests.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Liloze View Post
    Anyone noticed that the energy alloted from adventures Is not the same ?!
    I used to get 20+ now I get 10 to 15 even from Costly adventures like Across the desert Sand and Search the Dark caves!
    I used to get high rate energy from these two, now it is a rare occurence
    I have noticed this, too! And I don't like it! I used to be able to count on nearly a full refill from Desert Sands, but that hasn't happened in a long time. And, why does the barracks take twice as long and seems to give half the energy? With all the new stuff in the kingdom, and those horrid boars, energy is just too precious. We need more levels on the wizard school!
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    I have noticed this, too! And I don't like it! I used to be able to count on nearly a full refill from Desert Sands, but that hasn't happened in a long time. And, why does the barracks take twice as long and seems to give half the energy? With all the new stuff in the kingdom, and those horrid boars, energy is just too precious. We need more levels on the wizard school!
    Couldn't agree more Queenzod ! I remember putting this suggestion ( More levels on the Wizard School) in the the last poll.
    Hopefully TL will consider this !