View Poll Results: What would you like to see in your kingdom?

Voters
462. You may not vote on this poll
  • Peacock

143 30.95%
  • Centaur

127 27.49%
  • Wishing well - chance of random potions

253 54.76%
  • Frog Prince

147 31.82%
  • Farmers market

198 42.86%
  • Knowledge shard - chance of energy from animals

287 62.12%
  • Exchange - fish for troll stuff

127 27.49%
  • Higher wizard school levels

209 45.24%
  • Glimmerbulb juice

72 15.58%
  • Black rose - drops dark seeds

271 58.66%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle: Poll and Suggestion Thread - 14 July 2014

Host(ess)
    When are we going to Cherub's Folly? ( fountain/temple) southeast point. Think there should be something special for level 50 players. Would make the rest of us want to get there. I must always close with: Please make Kaz a kingdom walker?
    Tentalen of TrapRain
    (Thuakie Sword Society)

Executive Chef
    Why not horses? There must be some means of transport other than fancy carriages, especially for our adventuring knights. And they should drop double fertiliser.

Quote Originally Posted by badbunny42 View Post
    This probably won't be a popular suggestion, but I would love to see the number of gifts you can receive made the same as what you can give. I am meticulous about gifting back in order. I don't get a huge number of gifts but at this point it would still take me almost four weeks to catch up if I didn't get a single additional gift. I keep a written list as that little one on the scroll is inadequate.

I just really want to be fair to my sweet neighbors. I do post on their wall that I regift in turn and am behind, but I feel bad about the wait.
    I've been meaning to suggest a similar thing. It takes forever to return gifts... I only take 3 gifts per day, so I will know who to gift the next day. It'd be nice to have a way to return gifts more efficiently. I have my thoughts, but I'm sure people have different opinions... TL, I hope you can come up with something fair for everyone, including you.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queenofpolharcity View Post
    How fun it would be to be able to enter the different tents and buildings and play little mini-games?? Just a Find-a-Word, Connect Three, HangMan, or some other time-wasting but fun games? We could earn a gem or a token, and be great fun while we are waiting for our energy to refill or an item to finish.

Even the games could be CS-themed, we go into the Fish Market and match 3 kinds of fish, go into Griselda's Castle and Seek Words that are kinda evil (carnivorous plants, etc.)...

What does everyone think about this?
    I think this is a fabulous idea. We could actually go in to Old Thomas's house and help find a scroll!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CottageRose View Post
    Heavens, no! If they were, I would have to call in a HazMat team.

Also as noted - again - by others, I would like to have the last date played for each neighbor on my list of neighbors. I have hundreds of neighbors and hate removing any because I always get mixed up and remove someone who plays and answers requests, but rarely or never visits. I also only visit back, as it is a waste of my time to even attempt visiting from a list that can't be easily managed to reflect active players.
    Yes a date when someone last played would be ideal I don't like deleting neighbours either, it would help with knowing who to ask for quests.
    Last edited by PurpleScorpion76; 08-27-14 at 04:07 AM. Reason: Addition and auto correct.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by garmerland View Post
    It would be interesting to add a questline for player level 35 or 40+ that really requires use of the stock piles of materials we have - maybe a sea captain quest line building a port (dock / sailing ship / etc). This could be located in the "inlet" map feature in the lower left side of map. It would require expansion to that area, which in and of itself would take most people a long time to even get there.

I can see the requirement for the dock / warehouse / ship (think lots of wood / wood products / stone / stone products / wool / glue / inks (for the sails) that would be required. I can't even imagine what the wondrous treats supplies that might be returned from such adventures.

There could be have similar 24 hour / 48 hour missions adventures to what the castle / baracks have now, but something with a sea flair.
    Excellent. Maybe part of it could be a sea related trade too or sending in bulk stone blocks or wood beams let's face it who doesn't once in a while need to get rid of stone blocks!

Executive Chef
    i have been reading the great ideas everyone is sharing, I think I posted before, in this thread about Energy!
    I would like to see the Wizzard school giving more energy, by adding levels to it!
    A 10 energy / 4-5 hours is not enough. it should at least be 20 !
    Let's just say that like we reached level 50 why not match the energy also to 50 ?!
    The adventures drop rate of energy is becoming ridiculous, considering the expensive items they require ( Across the desert Sand/ Dark Cave /plume Hive/etc) I used to get between 20 to a full refill of energy from these, and relied on them to finish my daily chores around the queendom, now I barely get 10 if I am lucky, and Today I got 4 energy!!!
    I do not know if TL by raising other rare items drop rate, took down the energy one?!
    What I do know and many am sure agree with me, is that with so much additions to collect from, 40 energy is not at all sufficient anymore.

Rhino Keeper
    Fall and Halloween are coming!!! Hope to see some decorations and new buildings, and hopefully a spooky creature!! The glimmerbat was great last year, but I was hoping for at least a couple new decorative items or something more.. Witches and black cats would fit in quite well here.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Liloze View Post
    What I do know and many am sure agree with me, is that with so much additions to collect from, 40 energy is not at all sufficient anymore.
    ABSOLUTELY!!!!! Even 60 is a stretch when you want to (upon waking up and opening the game) collect from everything including your crops as well. It's impossible. I agree with Liloze (and more than once!) energy increase must be a priority and soon. Even if it's a gem increase I bet there would be takers. I would...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Liloze View Post
    i have been reading the great ideas everyone is sharing, I think I posted before, in this thread about Energy!
    I would like to see the Wizzard school giving more energy, by adding levels to it!
    A 10 energy / 4-5 hours is not enough. it should at least be 20 !
    Let's just say that like we reached level 50 why not match the energy also to 50 ?!
    The adventures drop rate of energy is becoming ridiculous, considering the expensive items they require ( Across the desert Sand/ Dark Cave /plume Hive/etc) I used to get between 20 to a full refill of energy from these, and relied on them to finish my daily chores around the queendom, now I barely get 10 if I am lucky, and Today I got 4 energy!!!
    I do not know if TL by raising other rare items drop rate, took down the energy one?!
    Seem like,the adventure from castle give less and less your so right

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast