View Poll Results: What would you like to see in your kingdom?

Voters
462. You may not vote on this poll
  • Peacock

143 30.95%
  • Centaur

127 27.49%
  • Wishing well - chance of random potions

253 54.76%
  • Frog Prince

147 31.82%
  • Farmers market

198 42.86%
  • Knowledge shard - chance of energy from animals

287 62.12%
  • Exchange - fish for troll stuff

127 27.49%
  • Higher wizard school levels

209 45.24%
  • Glimmerbulb juice

72 15.58%
  • Black rose - drops dark seeds

271 58.66%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Castle: Poll and Suggestion Thread - 14 July 2014

New Resident
    A bakery would be great!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ipaddolo View Post
    i think the bakery is a brilliant suggestion and a good way to rationalize the overload of the kitchens. and i would love a Hansel & Gretel bakery
    Maybe that'll be part of the storyline? Ivy piping up saying our cooks are 'working like slaves with all this demand...'

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by seishy View Post
    I would really like a building/object/whatever to repel monsters. There should also be a structure to attract monsters. Words cannot express my hatred of dire boars, seriously. If I already have the maximum of their drops, I do NOT like wasting my limited energy on the stupid little jerks.
    I know the feeling it was great when I needed the tusks in the first place and let them keep coming but they've taken over all of the troll activations to. It's awful!

I'd really like to be able to gift rat tails ... It takes me weeks to finish simple goals that need them.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lyrasfarm View Post
    I'd really like to be able to gift rat tails ... It takes me weeks to finish simple goals that need them.
    I'm nearly maxed in rat tails as I have Pepe. As soon as you get the chance get Pepe. You'll be making Hot Sauce and think you'll never stop! I remember the endless tasks requiring rats tails once you get passed it you'll be able to concentrate on making hot sauce and only hot sauce.

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    I'm nearly maxed in rat tails as I have Pepe. As soon as you get the chance get Pepe. You'll be making Hot Sauce and think you'll never stop! I remember the endless tasks requiring rats tails once you get passed it you'll be able to concentrate on making hot sauce and only hot sauce.
    correct, even if do trade to belladonna ( shiny bubbles ) you have allways enough. so dont Need a rattailtree...

and you dont need a third kitchen or 2 bakeries...
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Rhino Keeper
    I like all the suggestions, especially the kitchen and the colors! Would like to see some of the great artwork and original colors back. But how about a wedding! Castles make me think romance, perhaps for Valentine's Day. Can we continue some of the stories? Like Old Thomas for example, what's going with him and Agnes? Still writing love letters? Will we ever meet Agnes? Or perhaps Sabina, she has been wandering aimlessly, perhaps waiting for Thurston to notice her? Also, has the Baron given up on Greselda? He doesn't seem like a quiter to me. The main character would be hard as some have Queendoms or Kingdoms, but a little tired of Farie stuff and trolls. I do love this game and been a player almost since day one, always look forward to Thursday.. Thanks TL for a great game!

Executive Chef
    Another kitchen and shorter PERMANEANT adventure

Executive Chef
    If we have too many short adventures we'll be complaining about the high resources needed for the adventure, and the lack of time to make them.

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    Great, I finally found the game guide for Pepe and it looks like I'm almost done. Just need to make 8 more syrup and then visit the tavern twice.