View Poll Results: What would you like to see in your kingdom?

Voters
462. You may not vote on this poll
  • Peacock

143 30.95%
  • Centaur

127 27.49%
  • Wishing well - chance of random potions

253 54.76%
  • Frog Prince

147 31.82%
  • Farmers market

198 42.86%
  • Knowledge shard - chance of energy from animals

287 62.12%
  • Exchange - fish for troll stuff

127 27.49%
  • Higher wizard school levels

209 45.24%
  • Glimmerbulb juice

72 15.58%
  • Black rose - drops dark seeds

271 58.66%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle: Poll and Suggestion Thread - 14 July 2014

Nightclub Owner

Castle: Poll and Suggestion Thread - 14 July 2014

Vote for the items you'd like to see in your kingdom. You can vote for multiple items but you can only vote once.

Is there an item/building or decoration missing? Add your suggestion here. It might be included in the next poll in two weeks time. If you see a suggestion that someone else has made add your support to increase its chances of being in the poll.

If you've got a gameplay suggestion you can also add it here. Please note that these will not be included in a poll but they do get read.

You can also add your opinion in the thread requesting more gift options or this one on gem confirmations.
    Last edited by maguar; 07-14-14 at 04:12 AM.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Nightclub Owner
    I threw the frog prince in because I thought a frog turning into a prince could be a perfect match for Ivy. He may not like skunkupies but I think they could share some crispy fly cookies.

Someone suggested a recipe for glimmerbulbs and I thought the faeries might like to trade something for juice.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Rhino Keeper
    ..so happy to see the knowledge shard - energy chance with animals ..wanting that for long time .

Black rose - drops dark seeds. Super. I think about something dropping glimmer fragments, but this is much better.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    ... He may not like skunkupies but I think they could share some crispy fly cookies.
    Hahaha....that sounds cute. Does that mean we will get a fly infestation in the kingdom?

Fashion Designer
    The black rose is a great idea -- that would be a huge help for those working on sister, sister. I didn't feel the glimmer rock offered good value for the amount of gems required, hopefully the black rose would be a permanent item, not one that only lasts for a limited number of collections.

I love the idea of a knowledge shard for animals. Also one for chopping trees and maybe one for collecting mushrooms. I seem to always need more mushrooms.

I also always seem to be collecting water and get so many fish, butterfish and catfish that I never collect from my fish market. So I'd love an exchange that use the newer fish.

I'd like more uses for dyes. I was disappointed that the summer gazebo didn't use any of the purple dye that so many of us are maxed out on. Maybe a new trade in the exchange that uses dyes.

I think glimmerbits should be added to the bag of shiny baubles that you get when doing the original trade with belladonna. They certainly seem shiny enough!

I'd love to see the fruit and meat trades be modified to give an energy crate that can be used at another time.

Thanks to the mermaid pond and the pyre quest dragons, I am now maxing out on mermaid scales and dragon scales. Perhaps another trade at the royal exchange?

Executive Chef
    YES, yes,yes! All great ideas, Seriously700! I would love more trades in the market, or different trade results. I don't need most of the items offered anymore, would be nice to have the opportunity to select which items you want to trade for... Like choose A or B, and A is original trade item and B is a small energy crate.
    It would also be nice to have a "mix & match" trade, where we get to select from a list 3 items to trade for energy or something currently needed in Kingdom, (like Glimmershards or Dark Seeds currently).
    Overall, I like the new ideas, and love the game so far. Thanks for all the beautiful design and thought that goes into everything, thanks for keeping things happening, and thanks for letting our voices be heard. Castle Story is Awesome.
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Rhino Keeper
    All of them please.

I vote for all except Glimmerbulb Juice. I wouldn't know what to do with that. But all other ideas are really great!
    And I really like, me too, Seriously700's ideas about new exchange. I have a lot of Dragon Scales, Manticore Wiskers and other stuff wich I don't know what to do with. It would be great if we could trade them for some rare stuff like Adamant for exemple.

Executive Chef
    Thank you for adding my suggesting ,,,for,higher school levels..

Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast