Thread: Please test your bots for steroid use

Farm Supplier

Please test your bots for steroid use

The shots there making is just too unbelievable

Banned
    Sorry to hear that hounds66, we'll take your feedback and provide it to our development team. Thanks!

Farm Supplier
    Well after losing tournament after tournament to bot players the fun has wore off. Deleting game and rating the game on itunes.

You have to learn how the bots are playing. Try to put the 8 ball stick on your ball in front of the hole, or put the white ball hidden from every of their balls and they will just play like ***. So you will have the ball in hand and put it where you want to make them play like *** until the end.

You are deleting the game because you are not good enough to beat a bot? Part of the challenge is beating a computer player that won't miss. Did you know that the bot doesn't even consider where to leave the ball for his next shot? This is a huge advantage for the human player. Also, if 2 balls are stuck together, the bot will just shoot them full speed and send them in random directions. This means the bot will scratch or sink the 8 ball on accident pretty often. You only lose to the bot when you give him easy shots.

Farm Supplier

Lol i wish i was intelligent enough to delete

Instead i email Mrs. Cursya, (also a bot),
    And nothing gets done, although sending itunes MrsCursya's replies has helped in past.