View Poll Results: What Items Would You Like Added?

Voters
140. You may not vote on this poll
  • Zeus Dragon

83 59.29%
  • Gnome Dragon

31 22.14%
  • 24 Hour Crop

67 47.86%
  • Sandy Ground Tile

20 14.29%
  • Palm Trees

29 20.71%
  • Tiki Dragon

47 33.57%
  • Rock Dragon

39 27.86%
  • Groovy Dragon

33 23.57%
  • Mohawk Dragon

40 28.57%
  • Tattoo Dragon

56 40.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story: New Poll and Suggestion Thread 7-13-14

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by dangerb0y View Post
    What makes you say so? Do you have some inside information?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jim23cash View Post
    So since the "Rock" Dragon is with the Groovy, Tattoo and Mohawk Dragons, Does that mean "Rock n Roll"? Or, since we already have the Stone Dragon family, would this be one of this type? KOOKY, could you clarify that on poll?
    I like most of the ideas in the poll, and the ones suggested. I would also like to add a 4 hour crop, that would make collecting easier with the quests and ticket booth/trophy type items during World Events. Right now, you can collect from "Trophy item" and quests every four hours, and it would be great to have a food crop that provided a bit more food than the 20 hour crops that could be collected every four hours along with the other items. Also, it would fit nicely with the 20 hour crop we currently have. Even a 2 hour crop would be great.
    Also, please help us solve the habitat limitation issue. If nothing else changes, at least make all types of habitats upgradable to hold 4 Dragons!! And if a World event has 5 Dragons, make enough habitats to hold them all available, either one that holds 5, or Two (2) Habitats that hold a combination of 5 Dragons. A great idea was suggested last time for a small "Bench" habitat to go along with the Soccer Field, that could hold 1 or 2 Dragons "on the Bench" at the moment, or "not in game play" in the Soccer game. Cute idea that ties together with Overall Theme, and lets us keep our Event Dragons together for display.
    Love the return of the wheel, but if you can change it for lower level players to get different Dragons, how about changing it for higher level players to NOT get maps. Also, please add a gold prize back to the wheel. That encouraged many players to spin again, and is a nice prize. Maps stink as a prize, it's like getting a lotus flower... Completely useless. Not really a prize at all.
    Some of the Dragon designs lately have been outstanding, really nice job! Others, not so much, but I just wanted to say that even using a "form" that's been used before, a lot of very intricate and lovely Dragons have been created. I personally love all the "Spring" and "Flower" type Dragons released recently, and love the Emerald Knight as well. Thanks for all the hard work creating more Dragons. Now we just need homes for them all!!
    Thank you.
    I complained last time for getting Mystic Maps but NOW I am getting $$$ and I already have close to $20,000,000.00!!! I don't even collect every time I go around because my ipad acts like it is going to crash when I am collecting it all. I have never won anything on the wheels except for food, maps & $$ and I have bred around 15 Winters trying to get the IceCream. I have learned to just "buy" the ones I really, really want because I do not have ANY luck breeding. Just waiting for a Gem sale this week.

Rhino Keeper
    What I would REALLY like to see is a "slot" in each habitat that their Banner would fit into!!! I have all these Banners in storage because I cannot waste the space to put them out. I think if there was a "spot" for them to fit "into" the habitat, people would want to get the Banners to complete their habitats! Just sayin....

Another suggeztion...... I would like to use my dragons from the frozen world in the arena! You sometimes encounter them as an opponent, but i cant use them as a warrior, kinda odd imo
    UR: diamond 3- angel 4- dark angel 1-unicorn 2- gold 1- infinity 2- helios 2- mercury 9- crusader 5 - quetzal 5- icecrown 1 - icicle 1 - Snowangel 2
    favorites: LE like easter and snowman
    45 stored....to long list.

Banned
    Hello Kooky,

Is it really difficult for the techs to map out XP to levels? It would be nice to not be stuck at level 150 indefinitely. I mean there should be an easy way to adjust from a max of 150 at least to 999 there is obvious room in the game for 3 digits. Let us know. Thanks

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Carbuck View Post
    Still would like a "confirm" button before spending gold or accidentally spending gold.
    Agree. And a way to recall or edit a post after you've sent it.

Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post

⏫THAT⏫ is wonderful news! With just 1⃣ evolution temple (think 4⃣-lane highway forced to a single lane lol), I bet we could all appreciate a dragon trading ability!

Plus for those of us with bad luck on spinning wheels (e.g., a final total of 1⃣ dragon for 2⃣ wheels~whee!), we'd love a few extra dragons who need a home tossed our way!☺️
    Last edited by Draxana; 07-24-14 at 08:20 AM.

Fashion Designer
    How about polka dots dragons. I think it is very beautiful <3

I would really love "select all neighbors" button for send maps requests. It's not like I'm lazy but sometimes it annoying and takes so much time to click 100-200-300 times for send requests.
    Feel free to add me in Dragon Story,Fantasy Forest Story,Restaurant Story 2 and Bakery Story 2
    My ID is KittyMur

Executive Chef
    I got bunch of ideas in my mind:
    sand dragon - tropic and wind or stone
    Mine dragon for mining
    Daffodil ( maybe its will be in the Christmas)
    We got the castle dragon why not the sandcastle dragon?? Maybe tropic wind royal:.
    Earth dragon maybe type of stone
    Battle dragon uhm I think champions type ))
    Mystic dragon uhm think Fairytale type)
    Volcano dragon fire x magic or stone
    Peace dragon - pink and white
    Last edited by bakerystoe; 07-28-14 at 08:45 AM.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast