View Poll Results: What Items Would You Like Added?

Voters
140. You may not vote on this poll
  • Zeus Dragon

83 59.29%
  • Gnome Dragon

31 22.14%
  • 24 Hour Crop

67 47.86%
  • Sandy Ground Tile

20 14.29%
  • Palm Trees

29 20.71%
  • Tiki Dragon

47 33.57%
  • Rock Dragon

39 27.86%
  • Groovy Dragon

33 23.57%
  • Mohawk Dragon

40 28.57%
  • Tattoo Dragon

56 40.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story: New Poll and Suggestion Thread 7-13-14

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Regarding the Zeus dragon; I suggested in another thread that they could create a new species/family of dragons based on either Greek or Roman gods. I think that would be super awesome. The habitat could be a replica of Mount Olympus.
    That would be an awesome idea! I'm obsessed with Victorian and Roman stuff so I'd be obsessed with getting that stuff

Banned
    I hope they give us more expansion space and a higher max habitat count if we are adding dragons left and right here.

Executive Chef
    I want a 3 hr, 10 or 12 hr crop :/
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Executive Chef
    So since the "Rock" Dragon is with the Groovy, Tattoo and Mohawk Dragons, Does that mean "Rock n Roll"? Or, since we already have the Stone Dragon family, would this be one of this type? KOOKY, could you clarify that on poll?
    I like most of the ideas in the poll, and the ones suggested. I would also like to add a 4 hour crop, that would make collecting easier with the quests and ticket booth/trophy type items during World Events. Right now, you can collect from "Trophy item" and quests every four hours, and it would be great to have a food crop that provided a bit more food than the 20 hour crops that could be collected every four hours along with the other items. Also, it would fit nicely with the 20 hour crop we currently have. Even a 2 hour crop would be great.
    Also, please help us solve the habitat limitation issue. If nothing else changes, at least make all types of habitats upgradable to hold 4 Dragons!! And if a World event has 5 Dragons, make enough habitats to hold them all available, either one that holds 5, or Two (2) Habitats that hold a combination of 5 Dragons. A great idea was suggested last time for a small "Bench" habitat to go along with the Soccer Field, that could hold 1 or 2 Dragons "on the Bench" at the moment, or "not in game play" in the Soccer game. Cute idea that ties together with Overall Theme, and lets us keep our Event Dragons together for display.
    Love the return of the wheel, but if you can change it for lower level players to get different Dragons, how about changing it for higher level players to NOT get maps. Also, please add a gold prize back to the wheel. That encouraged many players to spin again, and is a nice prize. Maps stink as a prize, it's like getting a lotus flower... Completely useless. Not really a prize at all.
    Some of the Dragon designs lately have been outstanding, really nice job! Others, not so much, but I just wanted to say that even using a "form" that's been used before, a lot of very intricate and lovely Dragons have been created. I personally love all the "Spring" and "Flower" type Dragons released recently, and love the Emerald Knight as well. Thanks for all the hard work creating more Dragons. Now we just need homes for them all!!
    Thank you.
    Last edited by jim23cash; 07-14-14 at 04:24 PM. Reason: Stupid Spellcheck!
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Rhino Keeper
    me as german I would like to have a Mario-G?tze-dragon, producing 1 Gold each day

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SaTy22 View Post
    me as german I would like to have a Mario-G?tze-dragon, producing 1 Gold each day
    oh gott, das h?tteste w?hrend des fussball world events vorschlagen sollen

Executive Chef
    Oh, another poll, asking what type of dragons we want....hmm, still not important, so i guess i'm not voting in this one either....or, 24 hour crops? Naah....

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by jim23cash View Post
    So since the "Rock" Dragon is with the Groovy, Tattoo and Mohawk Dragons, Does that mean "Rock n Roll"? Or, since we already have the Stone Dragon family, would this be one of this type? KOOKY, could you clarify that on poll?
    Sorry I cannot change the poll. I am not sure what the member meant by Rock Dragon.
    I got these from the previous suggestion thread.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Nightclub Owner
    The Groovy Dragon could be tie-dyed with round hippie glasses. Maybe even some dreadlocks, lol.

Executive Chef
    I have been thinking that perhaps one of the ways that could "improve" the game for "older" players would be to allow us to close and delete an "older" game and start a new one on the same device - transferring ONLY the gold from the old game - or only the gold and dragons purchased with "real" money.

I have invested a fair amount in my game, but I find that I pretty much find little challenge in it. Making tournaments harder is not the way to go. The prize dragons are usually colors or types needed by lower level players, not my game. If it gets too hard, I just stop.

If I could keep that which I purchased, yet revert to a game that requires development again, it could possibly be a good thing.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast