View Poll Results: What Items Would You Like Added?

Voters
140. You may not vote on this poll
  • Zeus Dragon

83 59.29%
  • Gnome Dragon

31 22.14%
  • 24 Hour Crop

67 47.86%
  • Sandy Ground Tile

20 14.29%
  • Palm Trees

29 20.71%
  • Tiki Dragon

47 33.57%
  • Rock Dragon

39 27.86%
  • Groovy Dragon

33 23.57%
  • Mohawk Dragon

40 28.57%
  • Tattoo Dragon

56 40.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story: New Poll and Suggestion Thread 7-13-14

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by gammarayburst View Post
    i have been wishing that tl would add a confirmation for spending gold forever (as someone said at the beginning of the thread). I accidentally spent 1,000 gold on food by accident!
    omg!!!!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by bakerystoe View Post
    Trade another gems for which dragon?
    Like if i have special dragon that i dont need, i can put in in the market and sell it for somebody else, or swap with other dragons. Or if i dont have enought items for finished a battel quest but somebody has way to much, he can send it/sell it...etc.

Rhino Keeper
    How about some feature to reduce time to breed/hatch/ envolve? I think it would be great

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Kosztirita View Post
    Like if i have special dragon that i dont need, i can put in in the market and sell it for somebody else, or swap with other dragons. Or if i dont have enought items for finished a battel quest but somebody has way to much, he can send it/sell it...etc.
    The swap thing is remarkable!! I wish they could make that!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Kosztirita View Post
    This would be a great feature. I have a neighbor who couldn't seem to breed the Rainbow Dragon for some reason, but I kept getting it as a fail around the same time. I would've been happy to trade it to them for a few gold or something.

Another thing I would like to see in DS is more Cosmic type dragons. I think maybe a Comet Dragon, Jupiter Dragon, Galaxy Dragon or a Star Dragon would be interesting.
    Last edited by gammarayburst; 08-10-14 at 04:57 PM.
    I currently play Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest Story.
    Dragon Story: 🌟Andromeda🌟 Level 150
    Fantasy Forest Story: ✨Jupiter Woods✨ Level 40

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by jungzenie View Post
    How about some feature to reduce time to breed/hatch/ envolve? I think it would be great
    We have that, it's called gold

They could also have a feature where you could buy dragons back for a gold price.

Rhino Keeper
    Why is the 3 dragon Olympus habitat so small? I have an epic Scylla and Olympus dragon, but the habitat is so small that they are so crowded in there. I don't know how you're supposed to have 3 epics in there without it looking like a mess. And it doesn't fit with all the other 4x4 habitat sizes. I would like to see this habitat made larger to match the others.

How about having the neighbor list stay where i put it while in game, instead of sending me back to the top of the list? Is annoying having to repeatedly scroll through hundreds of names.

Rhino Keeper
    I would like a dragon you can buy for some ridiculous amount of coins, like 50 million, because otherwise they just sit there useless.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast