View Poll Results: What Items Would You Like Added?

Voters
140. You may not vote on this poll
  • Zeus Dragon

83 59.29%
  • Gnome Dragon

31 22.14%
  • 24 Hour Crop

67 47.86%
  • Sandy Ground Tile

20 14.29%
  • Palm Trees

29 20.71%
  • Tiki Dragon

47 33.57%
  • Rock Dragon

39 27.86%
  • Groovy Dragon

33 23.57%
  • Mohawk Dragon

40 28.57%
  • Tattoo Dragon

56 40.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story: New Poll and Suggestion Thread 7-13-14

New Resident
    Would love a "re-try" button on the breeding rock, instead of having to scroll thru all my dragons to find the ones I just used Also, more habitats and crop options would be great.

Executive Chef
    I vote for the confirm button before spend gold to buy something
    Last edited by bakerystoe; 07-29-14 at 12:24 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    Trading between players would be really awesome.
    I vote for that idea! Hope TL have the trading dragon temple from players around the world( Like market in farm 2 or something)

Rhino Keeper
    trading dragons would be great!! Also Please remove the travel icon on bottom of screen.. don't know how many times I accidentally hit it. Very annoying. If we want to travel to arctic isle, we can use the balloon beside dawn tree island. Thank You!!!

Rhino Keeper
    I voted for the 24-hour crop which would be very helpful in world events. I also would like you to group your dragons so you could choose more easily during battles. The Arctic button is annoying too when collecting. I really would like to buy gold with coins and to be able to trade dragons with neighbors, which would be really awesome. Orange dragons would be nice, even though I do think that most people would hate me for this because there are too many dragons already, so unlimited habitats and more expansions would be good. Also, please make us not have to ask for mystic maps and just expand, it gets annoying over time. I know I have a lot to "suggest," but also getting two parts (like Guardian Maces) every time we battle would be great, especially for people not good at battling like me, and making it 99 mining parts instead of 200. Thank you!

PS One last thing, make the gold-collecting dragons cheaper.
    Hello! I play Dragon Story, Fantasy Forest Story, and Home Design Story. Add me at benjessie on either game!

Rhino Keeper
    And I don't mean to stir an argument here, but some dragons just have weird names. Like what in the world is a Familiar dragon? (even though it's so adorable!) Penumbra dragon? Mother dragon? Father dragon? Crownprince dragon? Cancer dragon?

And like three quarters of the dragons don't look like dragons, like the Dapper dragon is super creepy, and epic Black diamond is too. Tropic and Air look like birds, and Shell doesn't look like a shell at all.
    Hello! I play Dragon Story, Fantasy Forest Story, and Home Design Story. Add me at benjessie on either game!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by benjessie View Post
    And I don't mean to stir an argument here, but some dragons just have weird names. Like what in the world is a Familiar dragon? (even though it's so adorable!) Penumbra dragon? Mother dragon? Father dragon? Crownprince dragon? Cancer dragon?

And like three quarters of the dragons don't look like dragons, like the Dapper dragon is super creepy, and epic Black diamond is too. Tropic and Air look like birds, and Shell doesn't look like a shell at all.
    Some of the dragons names I don't get but maybe I can clarify a few for you- mother and father were released for Mother's Day and Father's Day. Cancer is a zodiac sign (it's mine and I love the dragon!!).

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by benjessie View Post

Sorry, but all these dragons are named really well.
    Familiar Dragons are based off of Familiars. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Familiar
    Penumbra Dragons are based off of Penumbras, or the lighter shadows that appear on the borders of umbras, or shadows, if the light source is larger than the opaque object.
    Mother and Father Dragons are based off of parents, for the respectful days that celebrate them.
    Crownprince Dragons are based off of Crownprinces and/or Crownprincesses, another word for heir apparent, like the Prince of Wales (Prince Charles, aka Queen Elizabeth II's eldest son) etc. You know, like what Zuko is in Avatar: The Last Airbender (Sorry had too, I love the series, and Zuko's my favourite. The brooding teenager...)
    Cancer Dragons are based off of- Believe it or not - not cancer, the disease, but Cancer ♋, the horoscope for those born between June 22nd and July 21st. It is depicted as a lobster/crab (Cancer in Latin is crab) in official pics. Hence the claws the Dragons have. It is also for Cancer, the constellation (sometimes put with the horoscope), hence the starry night look.

Air Dragons fly, and dragons are sometimes associated with dinosaurs, who are ancestors of today's fowl (Who fly). Chickens the most. So you should fear the chickens!!!

Tropic Dragons are based off of the tropical regions. Mostly the rainforests. Where toucans live. And also for the same reason above.

Shell Dragons have conical shells, like what snails and hermit crabs sometimes have. That's a shell.

Dapper Dragons. Dapper means well mannered and fashionable, usually used with men. Hence the top hat and Man-Like appearences.

Black Diamond Epics, well, I guess it's based off of the Fairy Dragon, and well, I guess the designer had a bad day? Ok. It looks like an old lady. Old ladies like buying black diamonds (Working on a stereotype here), which are not cheap. It's description says "Not every dragon hoards beautiful objects, but Black Diamond Dragons certainly do. They love jewelry (the larger the gemstones, the better), and one of the best ways to get into their good graces (if you can't afford diamond-encrusted gifts) is to compliment their excellent taste in ornamentation. " Another old lady stereotype is that they hoard gems. But it still is creepy.

If all the dragons looked like dragons, Dragon Story will run out of dragons to design...
    Last edited by JeannesThinkin; 08-02-14 at 06:35 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I need more types of gemstone (Aquamarine Gem-Blue-Purple, Tanzinite Gem-Purple, Alexandrite Gem-Green-Purple- THEY CHANGE COLOUR!, Opals Gem-Blue-White, Garnets Gem-Red-Black, Ammolite Gem-Red-Green/Gem-Red-Blue/Gem-Rainbow- from ancient fossils, I could go on forever! I'm a huge gemmology freak ) dragons! I think that we should have throwback days, where TL chooses a previously limited dragon to make available that day (Possibly on full moon days?). And I really want a confirmation button. Been saving up for a second nest for 2 months but some sort of TL magic has been making me accidentally (seriously) pressing speed up buttons... D:< I've always wanted sport/olympic dragons. An type icon depicting the five rings (combo of Blue, Yellow, Black, Green, Red?) will make me faint. And a Retry button. It is awfully time consuming to scroll down a list.
    Last edited by JeannesThinkin; 08-03-14 at 12:21 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JeannesThinkin View Post
    I need more types of gemstone (Aquamarine Gem-Blue-Purple, Tanzinite Gem-Purple, Alexandrite Gem-Green-Purple- THEY CHANGE COLOUR!, Opals Gem-Blue-White, Garnets Gem-Red-Black, Ammolite Gem-Red-Green/Gem-Red-Blue- from ancient fossils, I could go on forever! I'm a huge gemmology freak ) dragons! And I really want a confirmation button. Been saving up for a second nest for 2 months but some sort of TL magic has been making me accidentally (seriously) pressing speed up buttons... D:< I've always wanted sport/olympic dragons. An type icon depicting the five rings (combo of Blue, Yellow, Black, Green, Red?) will make me faint.
    I would love more gemstone dragons. And the Olympics for a world event would be cool.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast