View Poll Results: What would you like to see if your store?

Voters
101. You may not vote on this poll
  • Likes a Little Danger: Leather Jacket, Dangerously Pink Midi, Leather Stompers, Sunset Aviators

35 34.65%
  • Leggings and skirt outfits

26 25.74%
  • Dressing rooms with summer scenes

19 18.81%
  • Pretty brown avatar eyes

23 22.77%
  • Cell phone accessory

23 22.77%
  • Take no prisoners: military jacket, little black dress, ****er heels

34 33.66%
  • Business: red fitted midi skirt, white sleeveless blouse with neckerchief

28 27.72%
  • Old Hollywood glamour theme

38 37.62%
  • Breakfast at Tiffany's

46 45.54%
  • Vintage retreat - Plaid Dress, Retreat Shades, Blue Heels, Vintage Beads

42 41.58%
  • De Invierno - Cranberry slouchy sweater, Floral print skirt, Chunky boots, Dark Tights

31 30.69%
  • Crochet cozy - baby blue jacket, Red Cross strap heels and crochet patch dress

29 28.71%
  • Antique Chic: Antique Lace, Pleated Pink, Socks & Janes, Antique Box Purse

44 43.56%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Fashion: Poll and Suggestion Thread - 13 July 2014

Nightclub Owner

Fashion: Poll and Suggestion Thread - 13 July 2014

What are the items, catalogues and themes missing from your boutique? Let us know what is needed to make it on trend, classic etc. Your suggestions on items, themes and catalogues maybe included in the next poll in two weeks. You may vote for more then one item.

Don't forget to look ahead to upcoming special days and seasons.

You can also add gameplay suggestions.

You can also add your opinion to this thread on more gift options and this one on the makeup counter for Android.

Don't forget to check out the thread where you can suggest avatar hairstyles.

Ps if you feel a picture would help with your suggestion feel free to add it. You can post a description of your suggestion even if you can't post pics. Someone might even be able to help you find pics for them.

This thread has steps on how to post pics.

Note: It's great to see how passionate everyone is about fashion and their suggestions. Everyone's got their own style and opinions (and don't always agree with other people's taste/style). Lets keep the feedback constructive - if there's something you don't like you can explain what you don't like about it. Even better you can say how you'd change it to make it something you'd like.

Likes a Little Danger

Leggings and skirt outfits

Take no prisoners

Business

Old Hollywood glamour theme

Breakfast at Tiffany's

Vintage retreat

De Invierno

Crochet cozy

Antique Chic
    Last edited by maguar; 07-12-14 at 10:13 PM.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Nightclub Owner
    Sorry for the delay in getting this up. There's just been a lot of stuff happening in real life that has limited my time.

I also wanted to address some of the comments/concerns from the beginning of the old thread.

First thing- these polls are put together to give players a chance to say what they want in the game. Just because something's on the poll doesn't mean it will make it into the game. Also just because something doesn't make it onto the poll doesn't mean that it won't make it into the poll.

Second - having to put together polls or votes to see what will make it into the poll doesn't make sense given the number of suggestions put through. Polls can have a max of 13 items so there would be multiple polls to put toes ether the poll which people would have already effectively voted on. If you see an idea that you like, say so in the thread. The more support for an idea the more likely it is to be included in the poll.

Third - I get that people put a lot of time and effort into their suggestions and that it can be annoying if they don't get included. If I'm running sort on options for a poll (while using my criteria) I do sometimes go back to earlier threads and use suggestions from them.

Fourth - what criteria do I use? It's certainly not just stuff that I like or would wear. It wouldn't be fair if I did that and it'd get pretty boring. As more polls have been done my criteria has become refined over time. I try to balance the competing interests - eg girls vs more edgy, street wear vs high fashion etc. if there's enough ideas I'll also try to balance clothes with decorations and avatar items. I also try to balance so that the suggestions come from different people. There are some people who do appear in a number of polls but that's because they're posting a lot of ideas and the ideas have public support. Which leads back to the point that the more support an idea has the more likely it is to be included. I know I've gone back and revised polls to take out something I like to replace it with something I don't like but lots of people do. (Note this isn't a judgement just a reflection on different tastes).

Fifth - the polls aren't thrown together in a quick rush. I go through the first time and pull out ideas. I then go through a couple of other times to make sure I've balanced things. So all up it can (and does) take over an hour to put together.
    Last edited by maguar; 07-12-14 at 09:25 PM.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Fashion Designer
    Thanks for the new poll maguar. A lot of good suggestions in this one. I actually voted for about 85% of them.

Nightclub Owner
    Woohoo!

I know you wanted a jumpsuit but I think there were jumpsuits in 2 of the last 3 polls. If you get more support I'm sure they'll make it into a future poll.

Executive Chef
    I like most of the suggestions above. Not the Electra Heart catalog I wanted (wanted one of her more mature looks) but I'm glad Likes a Little Danger made it, it's also pretty Electra Heart but it's one of her darker looks.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    Woohoo!

I know you wanted a jumpsuit but I think there were jumpsuits in 2 of the last 3 polls. If you get more support I'm sure they'll make it into a future poll.
    Thanks, but I hope a jumpsuit makes it in the game one of these days. Some time before it goes out of fashion would be nice! Lol

Host(ess)
    Ehh I really only LOVE one of them, but I wouldn't mind if the rest were in game Different people have different tastes, no?
    I play on both Android and iPad.

Android (earthrocks2): Bakery (IGN RoseBerry)
    iPad (earthrocks): Restaurant (IGN BerryBread), Fashion (IGN RoseBerryGem)

~Former player of City Original, Farm Original, and Pet Shop Story~

Fashion Designer
    Oh hey, first time one of my suggestions have ever made it into a poll! Although I think the Mae West dressing room as a display or LTO may have been more popular than the Auntie Mame montage, I'll take what I can get.

Fashion Designer
    Is it too early to make suggestions for next time? Has anyone ever suggested some Medieval or Ren outfits?

Queen Circi has some gorgeous dresses, lots of great accessories. Red velvet gown, Engraved girdle, Lion locket, Lions Head Ring

Or any outfit from Ever After, but of course her mothers wedding dress. Jeweled Gown, Glass slippers, Fairy Wings, Jeweled hair net.

Or Buttercups intro gown in the Princess Bride
    Last edited by jewelfang; 07-13-14 at 09:50 PM. Reason: Getting teh Princess bride picture to work (wanted the blue dress, annot find a good picture of it! frustrating)

Fashion Designer
    Hey maguar you are doing an absolutely wonderful job with these polls and I appreciate the fact that you're kind enough to take time out of your everyday life to put them together. Thank you so much! Anyway this poll is great, I voted for everything except one item!
    Last edited by mergirl96; 07-13-14 at 11:26 AM.

Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast