Thread: Challenge

Challenge

This might be taken down but i'm posting this to challenge the TL game creators... this game truly has nothing unique to it. I would like to see some upgrades to the game that make it unique
    Last edited by maguar; 07-12-14 at 08:18 PM. Reason: Removed third party reference

Unfortunately, things are worse than "not unique." I would like to see this entire game handled better (especially events, random drops from deliveries and the coin/gem cost of purchased items). The best example of decent game handling, IMHO, is TL's own Castle Story.

Earning coins in FS2 is abyssmal, the coin/gem cost to purchase items is ridiculously high and the drops from plane deliveries appear to be based on what you need most...you rarely get them.

This is generally NOT the case in CS...at least, based on my experience. After failing to be able to complete the last 3 FS2 events, I don't plan to partcipate in any more, including spending any more money on gems or "packages." I have no desire throw good money after bad and have been contemplating just deleting it and chalk up the money I've wasted to a bad learning experience.

This amazes me as I feel the exact opposite about CS. It's not perfect, but it doesn't stress me out or make me feel like I've been ripped off when I spend $$. Why is TL is so stingy on FS2, and not CS. They could get me to spend money on two games, but this one's so poorly handled, I'll cut my spending back to just CS.

You guys seriously need to fix FS. Reduce the coin/gem cost for items or increase the earnings on deliveries by about 80%, fix the drops so they make sense (don't withhold items just because a member needs them) and make events more achievable for most.

The Birthday event was a perfect example of how poorly FS2 is handled...including not taking the CUSTOMER APPRECIATION opportunity to thank/reward players (coins and gems) for spending $$. Epic fail, IMHO.

Well said! Thank you for responce it means a lot