Thread: Blythwood sapling

Blythwood sapling

I got a bit confused. I have one, but no matter how much I water it doesn't grow. What am I missing? I have open quests but not to do with this.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jessleo829 View Post
    I got a bit confused. I have one, but no matter how much I water it doesn't grow. What am I missing? I have open quests but not to do with this.
    The sapling doesn't grow because you water it, you can't water it... The sapling is in 3 parts. Once you place the sapling there will be a goal in your book to progress. Here's a link so you can figure out where you are up to. Go to post 534.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....l=1#post859442

The hyperlinks don't work to take you to parts 1,2 or 3 but should have enough info thru pictures.

TL WE NEED THIS FIXED IF POSSIBLE....

Nightclub Owner
    I've fixed the links.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

I'm sorted thank you! Had got stuck on a quest and forgotten it was connected!

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    The sapling doesn't grow because you water it, you can't water it... The sapling is in 3 parts. Once you place the sapling there will be a goal in your book to progress. Here's a link so you can figure out where you are up to. Go to post 534.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....l=1#post859442

The hyperlinks don't work to take you to parts 1,2 or 3 but should have enough info thru pictures.

TL WE NEED THIS FIXED IF POSSIBLE....

Rhino Keeper
    I'm starting to think I will never get to move onto these other quests. Been in this game well over 2 years now and still have not been able to complete the Discover Adamant, just got a third gold today. I just got Mithril completed a few weeks ago, had given up hopes on that as well. The drop rate is ridiculously bad. Am tired of not being able to move onto other quests and missing out on others. Can't complete my Maze since I can't make mythic essence. This has been one of my favorite games but nearing giving up again. I set it aside once. May have to give it up completly. ��