Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Spin the wheel for 7 days

Food so far. 30 Gold seems a little brutal for an extra spin. 12 Gold would have been more in line I think.

That said, grateful for the opportunity at spins, even if the dealer is dragging a thumb on the wheel! Yes Im kidding.

I have 8 more hours for second attempt. Have a gig tonight. Would it be rude to pull my iphone out on stage and spin the wheel?

Fashion Designer
    I don't know if anyone else is having this problem, but I find it really annoying to get the wheel to start spinning. I play on an iPad mini and it takes me forever to swipe it just the right way to get the wheel going. This happened last time the wheel was back, too. When the wheel was here last year (I think that's when it was) I played on an iPad 2 and I never had this problem.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by danni7788 View Post
    I don't know if anyone else is having this problem, but I find it really annoying to get the wheel to start spinning. I play on an iPad mini and it takes me forever to swipe it just the right way to get the wheel going. This happened last time the wheel was back, too. When the wheel was here last year (I think that's when it was) I played on an iPad 2 and I never had this problem.
    yeha me too, i swiped it about 15 times this morning before it actually started spinning xD

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    Thanks I've updated them
    Lower accounts seems have other dragons, from what I see it seems to be:
    Wisp
    Summer
    White Chocolate
    Dream

I don't know if you want to this to the first coment, but If you want, it's here xD
    Last edited by cocauina; 07-12-14 at 12:52 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Yay! Just got the tiger fly maybe my luck is changing..lol I hope! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	21.1 KB 
ID:	14215

Executive Chef
    So I never noticed anything crazy with the spin wheel until today. Spun it, it was going around normally, and then all of a sudden it sped up (the spaces on the wheel got really skinny) and screeched to a halt on 500 food. Tried it again and it did the same thing, stopping on 2 maps.

Seriously TL? You came up with the spin wheel....you chose what was on it. Sure not everyone will get a dragon every time but why fiddle with the thing so people KNOW you fiddled with it to make them lose? And please don't blame our internet connections...
    Last edited by tuffyjkitten; 07-12-14 at 02:51 PM. Reason: Because the letter h apparently hates me...
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Executive Chef
    yay i got 2 maps on acct where i dont need more maps and 700 food
    what will i ever do without that
    "Never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today."

Executive Chef
    So I just got 2 maps which I don't need anymore

Fashion Designer
    Bummer, I need summer and dream.

Decided to do 2 extra spins when my time came up today. Sea breeze, tiger fly, sea breeze. So two new dragons for me music is only one left I need on the wheel, so I will leave it up to chance

Executive Chef
    700 food. Again. Never anything else. We can get the wheel beck in six months and I will still get 700 food.

Really?

Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast