Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Spin the wheel for 7 days

Banned
    ok 2 maces today on 2nd account. Really only 2 wow don't be too generous now.

Executive Chef
    Yesterday on both my games I bought 3 extra spins and got raven on the 3rd spin on both... I had missed raven on both of the games previously so I'm happy with that - I want the tiger one now
    My Storm8 ID's are midnightmeerkat and snowyhillz

Executive Chef
    Just got the dreamcatcher!

Banned
    Just accidentally bought a spin on one acct and luckily I got the Raven dragon. First dragon from spin wheel on both accounts and this is day 4 already. Trust me I would have been so pissed if I got another 2 maps for 30 gold. :3

Farm Supplier
    The only one I want is mermaid so far... Got me a seabreeze. I kinda don't want the other ones raven, dreamcatcher, tigerfly... But good luck to everyone!! May ya'll get the dragons you hope for!

I was supposed to get mermaid today... But the wheel went choppy and gave me 700 food 0.0!! Oh well! Tomorrows another day!
    Last edited by night123b; 07-14-14 at 02:41 PM.

Executive Chef
    Spin number 4 I got 2400 apples (i think that was the amount). I would really like to win another dragon. Any except Mermaid and Seabreeze. But free food is ok.

Farm Supplier
    Doing a happy dance - for the first time I have a dragon from the wheel and it is the beautiful mermaid - so happy. Thank you team!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    From 2 free spins and 2 bought, I got coins for both free but mermaid (Already had ) and noW raven which I've never seen before

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pribakes View Post
    Keep getting maps, useless since I already got All expansion available, I will not spend gold on this
    Again, maps really??????? Today my wheel stop in tiger dragon than jump to maps! Not worth !!!

Fashion Designer
    Wow I have great luck today On my main account, I just put my first Blue Moon into the nest, and I just put Ice Cream and Diamond into the nest to try for another Ice Cream and I got it my first try! Then, ten minutes ago, I spun on my main account and got Dreamcatcher. On my extra account, I randomly bred a Cactus and I spun and got a Summer, and my sister saw I have great luck so she asked me to spin for her and *poof* Raven for her! This is great after my dry spell! Good luck to all!