Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Guardian Dragon- 7-11-14 Crafting/Battle REMOVED

Quote Originally Posted by scarletdragon18 View Post
    Nevermind, right after I posted this I beat it with Fairytale (bM).

I can craft my Guardian dragon now!
    Congrats! I hope this champion dragon makes future battle arena fights easier

Rhino Keeper
    20 to go! Hopefully I can win 5x a day!

Executive Chef
    Guardian is done crafting and is on the nest. 18 hours. Should be done tomorrow morning.

Fashion Designer
    I don't know where i would be without my Angelfire. This dragon has helped so much!! I've been stuck on level 14 Olympus until I threw a level 8 Angelfire in as a last resort help and won!
    Any idea why Olympus has pink as it's element in the arena????

Farm Supplier
    So frustrating. I still need 17 maces and I'm losing every battle. I don't have any Diamonds, diamond hybrids, or champion dragons. It took me all day yesterday to defeat a level 14 Valkyrie. Not to mention the line for my healing spring is sooo long. Why is it so hard?

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	20.8 KB 
ID:	14787

I'm confused. I got a pop up that this dragon would be available through Tuesday. I only needed 10-11 more parts to craft and I logged in today for lunch and it's gone. Had I known the pop up was false I would have simply purchased the remaining parts this morning. This is ridiculous!

I added the screen shot because I've gotten used to feeling like I have to have proof in this game. This popup was received when I logged in Monday or Tuesday morning of this week! Again on Wednesday!

The issue is with ID jaeshatoo level 45. I've been working hard to collect to make my first craftable dragon in this game.

I would have bought the remaining few, but thought I had a few more days and felt confident that I'd collect them all by next Tuesday.
    Last edited by jaesha; 08-08-14 at 11:01 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Ummm....I got the pop up that we had until Tuesday too and it's gone

Here we go again. I've got ten more maces to collect and the dragon is gone??? What happened to Tuesday??

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jaesha View Post
    I'm confused. I got a pop up that this dragon would be available through Tuesday. I only needed 10-11 more parts to craft and I logged in today fir lunch and it's gone. Had I known the pop up was false I would have simple purchased the remaining parts this morning. This is ridiculous!
    my bf and I got the same pop up. He was only 14 maces away and planned on finishing by saturday.

I saw that popup multiple times, it said we had until Tuesday..... That's not fair removing it 4 whole days before the ANNOUNCEMENT said we had =//////
    TeamLava needs to add it back ASAP, they could easily have it back in by tomorrow and give people the last 3 days. THEIR announcement lied to us, it is not our fault for being a tiny bit behind. At least if people had known it was leaving ~today~ they could have had advance warning to buy it with gold, but they didn't even have the chance to do that, just completely blindsided =/

Rhino Keeper
    I only needed 11 maces and now it is gone. We were told until Tuesday. I, too, would have purchased the rest. This is not cool. I was really working for those maces.