Thread: $Paying$ Android player is done with TeamLava

Farm Supplier

$Paying$ Android player is done with TeamLava

I play dragon story on my android phone and tablet. I played for quite a while just for the fun, leveling up, breeding, growing crops and evolving dragons to level 4 or 7. As an android player that is all that you can do. I would have never spent any money on this game and would have eventually gotten bored and left some time back.

Then I learned the ONLY benefit that TL had for android players. We could revert back to New Dawn for feeding all dragons at the basic dragon food costs. This was great. I could at least finally evolve many more dragons to epic form. Once I got a diamond dragon, I really enjoyed breeding and growing dragons again. I actually spent money on a game that I said I never would!!! I wanted the gold bars to speed up the evolution and breeding times. Most people will say I am stupid for spending real money on a fake game, but I don't care, I was enjoying myself. I spent $70, three times. (maybe 4, but I think only 3).

Now TL has decided to take New Dawn away from us, and give us none of the many, many cool features that we see ios users playing!

NO!!! TL - You are wrong to allow some of your customers so many benefits (and we have to sit and watch them & talk about them) and you give us NOTHING!!!! Now, you take away the only thing that kept me coming back to your game & ALSO SPENDING MONEY!!!!

NO MORE. I will still be playing for a little while as I still have 1200 gold and am not going to waste it. I will just keep breeding and playing my little game, until I use up the last of my gold... Then I am gone. I currently play no other TL games & I never will again. I have played many over the years and always check out your new releases to which one can suck me in. NO MORE!!!

I will not add any signature or contact info, as it does not matter! Unless something changes withing this game before I am out of gold I am done!

To anyone else (other than the TL people) who read this post, thank you for you time & sorry to intrude. love ya, maddie.

The Honorable Panda
    The new Dawn version was removed because it was a very old version of the game and did not include the most recent updates and bug fixes for the game.
    Players can experience a lot of game issues when playing on an outdated version of the game.

I am sorry to hear you will be leaving the game soon. If you ever want to come back to the game, since your game progress is saved on the team lava servers all your dragons will still be there!

For more information on the different features for the different platforms, you can file a forum dispute and speak with a community manager.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request