Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rotation of Observatory causing problems

Rhino Keeper

Rotation of Observatory causing problems

Up until now I have avoided buying the Observatory because the rotation rate of the ball at the top makes me feel dizzy. I have now bought one ready for the Fortune Tellers tent goodies. When I have collected that the Observatory will go into storage. Is it only me or does anybody else have this type of problem?

What kind of problems are you experiencing?

Never mind....I guess you mean the dizziness. I'm prone to BPV but it doesn't bother me.

Rhino Keeper
    I have my eyes not focusing and then a dizzy feeling when I look away, it's only a slight problem but uncomfortable. I do have a small problem with my vision and do have to wear prescription glasses for computer work. However this is the only game and item I have a problem with. My only thought was that it was the rotation.

Fashion Designer
    I hesitated with buying for the same reason, it made me dizzy when I visited neighbours. Eventually I decided to buy, and I still have it in my kingdom, but always at the edge, in a corner on top. I hardly look at it.

Executive Chef
    I'm waiting til the last second to build the observatory for that fortune lol ... Doesn't make me dizzy per se, just googly-eyed. Lol
    ...and yep, after I build it (when I get closer to that fortune), I'll probably get my 3 wisp lanterns and store it too, only to bring it back out if needed in an upcoming quest.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    I'm waiting til the last second to build the observatory for that fortune lol ... Doesn't make me dizzy per se, just googly-eyed. Lol
    ...and yep, after I build it (when I get closer to that fortune), I'll probably get my 3 wisp lanterns and store it too, only to bring it back out if needed in an upcoming quest.
    I'll prolly be full on lanterns by the time that one arrives, and I'll have to build the observatory, too. I can't stand it either, so I've never built one. Ah, well. Ya win some...
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    I'll prolly be full on lanterns by the time that one arrives, and I'll have to build the observatory, too. I can't stand it either, so I've never built one. Ah, well. Ya win some...
    Hey, maybe we'll get another round of expansions by the time that one rolls around & you'll need those lanterns... (?)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Hey, maybe we'll get another round of expansions by the time that one rolls around & you'll need those lanterns... (?)
    Lol, dream on!
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    Lol, dream on!
    "You may say I'm a dreamer...but I'm not the only one. I hope someday you'll join us...and the world will live as one."
    -John Lennon

Lol

Ps. Observatory. LOL

Rhino Keeper
    I don't have it for that reason as well, plus it just looks kinda goofy. I've heard some people say they were able to tuck it behind trees or other buildings to hide it. Since you're already building it, might be worth trying to see if you can hide it vs. losing out on the ongoing collecting.
    Happy Home of Sparkles the Boar Not currently accepting new neighbors, thanks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast