Thread: Accessing Menu while visiting other islands

Fashion Designer

Accessing Menu while visiting other islands

This game is very strange to me since I'm used to be able to access my News feed or Wall messages from another player's "store" to move on to the next person who has visited me, but in this it seems that I have to go back Home in order to see the next person. It would be much more convenient if we could just go directly to the Menu no matter which island you are on.
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Many of us enjoyed this feature, but apparently TL intentionally changed it because others could see your album this way.
    It's very confusing because everything else on the menu is tied to your log in, but apparently the album is tied to the island you are on? The album only shows which Dragons you have, and you can pretty much see that anyway - but for some reason they felt this was the only way to handle it. We asked for a different solution, but TL said No.
    It was a great feature, and is missed every time we visit neighbors.
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Fashion Designer
    What do you mean by album? Is that an iOS thing? I don't see anything called album on my end.

But I guess it makes sense if it was there at one point and later removed. Just seemed odd for it not to be there, considering every other TL game that I've played had this option. Oh well, I guess it's just a big technically issue that won't get resolved. Especially not for Android anyway, as we're still light years behind iOS on just about everything. :/
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Oh I totally agree, we need to be able to access the menu when visiting neighbours. If I want to go back to the list of who visited, I have to go back to my island every single time to look at the menu so I can go and see who needs visited next. It's annoying, so most of the time I just don't visit back in this game, that and the fact that in dragon story and petshop story you can't really visit neighbours while on android, it gets the games all stuck and they crash, these games are way too heavy. I can visit neighbours on my other shops thuogh, even on android.